What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just got my annual extension.  Usually I was in and out of immigration in about 20 minutes for this.  Now that my renewal date has switched to early June due to getting a new passport, they're very busy.  I was there for 40 minutes, sent away for the lunch hour, then it took another 45 minutes after lunch.  Still better than a lot of other immigration offices, though.

• Like 2

I have pain in both knees which is getting worse.All the GP's say is build up the muscles in the gym which I've been trying to do but after playing snooker on Tuesday I could hardly walk.

So I tried to get a self referral appointment at an NHS physio in Hemel Hempstead.She asked me what docs surgery I am in & then started taking my details.Half way through she said "Oh that's in Hertfordshire,we can't take self referrals from Herts"....Hemel is in fucking Herts....so they can probably take self referrals from Yorkshire but not on their doorstep.No wonder the country's f***d.

So now I'm sitting here awaiting a call from my surgery.

PS I bet they don't get too many snooker related injuries😂.

On 5/19/2021 at 2:21 AM, Krapow said:

Thinking how good it is to be watching football with the fans there.

Totally different experience. 

Not if you were a Spurs fan and your team of bottlers had just done it once again! 🤣

Up the Villa!!

On 5/20/2021 at 11:16 AM, coxyhog said:

I have pain in both knees which is getting worse.All the GP's say is build up the muscles in the gym which I've been trying to do but after playing snooker on Tuesday I could hardly walk.

So I tried to get a self referral appointment at an NHS physio in Hemel Hempstead.She asked me what docs surgery I am in & then started taking my details.Half way through she said "Oh that's in Hertfordshire,we can't take self referrals from Herts"....Hemel is in fucking Herts....so they can probably take self referrals from Yorkshire but not on their doorstep.No wonder the country's f***d.

So now I'm sitting here awaiting a call from my surgery.

PS I bet they don't get too many snooker related injuries😂.

So now I have a telephone consultation with a physiotherapist booked for the 7th June😏

Cursing and swearing at the inefficiency of f@%#$*g solicitors.

"I'm still waiting for this paperwork, and that paperwork". Of course you are, dear.... I asked you to request it 2 weeks ago and, what a surprise, you didn't....

Aaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

GUILTY OF 2nd DEGREE MURDER

Have had a recent invasion of mice. I think they have come in through the kitchen drain pipe. I have just disposed of the 2 victims. They were trespassing on private property and deserved everything they got. If nothing is done, they breed quickly and eat you out of house and home 🙄

Warning!!!! 

****contains graphic images****

IMG_20210521_154922.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

GUILTY OF 2nd DEGREE MURDER

Have had a recent invasion of mice. I think they have come in through the kitchen drain pipe. I have just disposed of the 2 victims. They were trespassing on private property and deserved everything they got. If nothing is done, they breed quickly and eat you out of house and home 🙄

Warning!!!! 

****contains graphic images****

IMG_20210521_154922.jpg

You're needed in NSW!

• Great Info 1

I had planned a day of sorting some fishing gear out for a trip to Wales, but I got a call this morning to prospone as all the rain has caused the river to breach into the lake.

It's fairly dry here today, so I may take a longer walk than usual and see how many pubs I can get past without stopping.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, boydeste said:

Mice are horendous, especially in numbers.

Rats are worse.

I kill many of each during the year at home and whilst fishing.

The fuckers will chew and eat through almost anything and leave a trail of destruction.

I've only had mice in my house twice over the 35 years I have lived here and they were easy to get rid of; thankfully we don't have rats because they cannot survive our long winters...

4 minutes ago, Painter said:

Oh lord, I really don't believe I am watching Eurovision..... haven't watched it for years....

At least they're still using part of Charpentier's Te Deum as the theme tune.

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

It's brilliant 🙄 😂

I'm so glad that after the introductions the 50p I put in the meter last week has run out...

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Painter said:

Oh lord, I really don't believe I am watching Eurovision..... haven't watched it for years....

At least they're still using part of Charpentier's Te Deum as the theme tune.

I just put it on and lost the will to live, watching the F1 now!

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, maipenrai said:

I've only had mice in my house twice over the 35 years I have lived here and they were easy to get rid of; thankfully we don't have rats because they cannot survive our long winters...

Pretty much same here. No rats but we do have rattlesnakes, Bobcats, mountain lions, bears and drunken cowboys. 

• Haha 1