What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just now, Stillearly said:

Because the U.K. public love it , millions will have watched tonight ....

we also go to the World Cup and haven't won that for over 50 years ... 555 😉 

I undertsand the World cup, but we are not in Europe any more!

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

Ryder Cup , European Golf tour ... ?

do you just want to pull up the drawbridge 555

Your answer should of been,

''there is too much money involved''    LOL

It matters not to me, can't wait to get back across the pond to fish. :default_fun:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Gonna get ready soon to go out for our 5pm booking at the best Turkish Restaurant in North East London.

Great just to be able to out to a nice restaurant, though bookings only at this place. 

• Thumbs Up 1

First holiday weekend of the summer here in Canada but of course the weather has been less than cooperative; however, it seems like half the town is out cramming the campgrounds to capacity anyway; fine by me, I don't mind things being a little quieter than usual and my local watering holes are open so I'll do some chores around the yard and then head off for a beer with my mates later...

Sitting at home and about to have a beer.

Been to Northampton (from Wednesday) and West London yesterday before driving back; now I am really tired but have a little time for a beer.

Thought my beloved Chelsea were out of the Champions League earlier but Spurs (shock) did us a favour by beating Leicester.  Funny old world.

5 hours ago, Krapow said:

Gonna get ready soon to go out for our 5pm booking at the best Turkish Restaurant in North East London.

Great just to be able to out to a nice restaurant, though bookings only at this place. 

Was lush!

20210523_171746.jpg

On 5/23/2021 at 5:52 AM, Stillearly said:

Because the U.K. public love it , millions will have watched tonight ....

we also go to the World Cup and haven't won that for over 50 years ... 555 😉 

We might not have if there had been VAR in 1966 and not Russian linesmen. 🤣

For some reason the thunderstorms seem all to be passing by in the distance without dumping any rain. Since I have been back in Bangsaray I can only recall it raining on two or three days.

On two of those occasions I was riding the wee Honda on a Saturday morning to visit Siambury's to replenish my supply of smoked salmon off/cuts only to get absolutely drowned riding up Soi Khatalo with less than 5 minutes to go! What really pissed me off was on the second occasion they did not have any in stock and they normally ALWAYS have packs of half kilo's.

Did however meet a good old friend and golfing partner from the days of Catz sheltering from the downpour. Brought back a lot of great memories including the hilarious occasion they locked the doors during a birthday party and our wives/partners did an impromptu version of Catz's lesbian show.

Bad ladies! 🤣

Problems with my knees so the missus is cutting the grass.

As a reward I've bought her a new GTech floor cleaner(😇) which I've just assembled.If it works as well as it's engineered then it'll be great.

g.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just bought 24 bottles of vino from Sainsburys without leaving my seat.25% off of 6 bottles or more & all but 2 bottles were already reduced.Can't afford not to😆🍷!

Oh & btw all new world wines I'm giving up buying European stuff.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/26/2021 at 12:45 PM, coxyhog said:

Just bought 24 bottles of vino from Sainsburys without leaving my seat.25% off of 6 bottles or more & all but 2 bottles were already reduced.Can't afford not to😆🍷!

Oh & btw all new world wines I'm giving up buying European stuff.

Sainsburys are wankers,went to pick up my wine,thinking it'd be in boxes,especially the Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc as I ordered 12 &  it comes in boxes of 6.But no,so I drove home with 24 bottles of wine loose in the boot.Good job I was in my car & my cold weather coat was in the boot to stop them rolling around.

• Surprised 1