What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Port Stanley feeling pretty warm today ... haven't seen any penguins yet 😉 

147E93F2-1A40-4FFD-9BFD-1B6DF20CD371.jpeg

Are they Birkenstocks i see? :default_detective:

Nearly as bad as when @galenkia was captured with his Bros earring!

Edited by Krapow
  • Haha 3

Watching football now but been in garden doing what you should with family, having a bbq and setting the pool up for the little one. Waygu beef burgers, lovely with a few Welsh dragon sausages.

Edit.  Had Binlid (Gazza) and his lovely wife over for a few days and I didn't take any photos but the poor guy had to go back home for work so missed out on the lovely weather on the Sunday. He is good at BBQs, I am useless.

20210613_123954.jpg20210613_124249.jpg20210613_124154.jpg

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

I'm now on my 5th day having constant hiccups. Tested positive for Rhinovirus which I had never heard of but it is some type of common cold. Kept falling over which is from vertigo but this is now being controlled by tablets.

The doctors say there is nothing they can do for the hiccups and they will eventually go away. Hopefully it does go away soon as I can't get any decent sleep. The missus is sleeping in the spare room.

Edited by thegrogmonster
  • Sad 1

The other day I pulled the stump left over from the large poplar tree I had cut down in my yard recently:

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

I cleaned up the resulting mess as well as I could by hand, and then loaded up the pickup with the stumps and roots, hiding the heavy stumps as well as I could under the smaller stuff - brush is $5 a pickup load at the local tip but "grubbing" costs $50 a ton; thankfully they had somebody new on the till and I was able to dump this load for the brush price of $5:

Webp.net-resizeimage-3.jpgh

Then I had a load of crush delivered to my yard late on Friday and am now awaiting word from my usual Bobcat operator to come and spread it for me and finish off the job, as well as fix other areas of the yard that need it:

Webp.net-resizeimage-2.jpg

• Like 4