What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just now, Stillearly said:

Last day by the pool ...

D20BB694-6CE5-41AE-B8AC-846963B31961.jpeg

It's just great to get away for a break.

I'm confident we'll get away sometime in the summer. I'll pay for the tests, it's just the self isolating would have killed us.

Done all our mental health so much good last September, after lockdown. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Up early (6:15am), feed the dog her prozac in peanut butter, make coffee, feed the dog breakfast, drink coffee, make my young one lunch for summer camp, make breakfast for said young one, walk the dog, drive the kid to camp, fight post-Covid traffic on the way to camp, smoke some high powered weed, drink more coffee, look for birds... 🐦

tgif. 🙂

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 4

It's pissed it down all day here too. I did manage a couple of miles walk hanging onto the brolly earlier.

Now planning a fishing trip for next month as it looks like france haven't sorted their shit out yet with vaccines. There are a few places that look interesting that are within 3 hours drive for both me and a mate that lives in Wales.

6 hours ago, lazarus said:

Up early (6:15am), feed the dog her prozac in peanut butter, make coffee, feed the dog breakfast, drink coffee, make my young one lunch for summer camp, make breakfast for said young one, walk the dog, drive the kid to camp, fight post-Covid traffic on the way to camp, smoke some high powered weed, drink more coffee, look for birds... 🐦

tgif. 🙂

Just finished editing a few photos from this morning. Back to the park soon to pick up my little princess. Will stop at the post office first, followed by another photo session...then it's dinner time.

20210618-IMG_1638.jpg

20210618-IMG_1650.jpg

20210618-IMG_1654-2.jpg

• Like 1

Bloody hell @Krapow I remember my daughters 5th! seems like yesterday. Unicorns, Dolphins, Fairies and Dora the Explorer. Happy days. They grow up quick mate, she's 13 now and keeps calling me a "gammon" . The turning point came a few years back when she told me not to give her a kiss when she went into school!

Broke my heart and did more damage more than any woman could ever do, even more than when all those years ago Happy number 58 told me "pussy hab holiday"

Edited by Butch
  • Like 1

On 6/18/2021 at 3:17 PM, Nightcrawler said:

Doing some manly housework and giving the kitchen boy a deep clean throat. Amazing how grease can get into the most obvious places, even with extractor fans syringe.  Literally getting "bored" by him now

Fixed that for you.

xxx

Edited by Butch

At about 6:30 yesterday evening I received a message confirming that my second and last Covid 19 test had proved negative so a final day of self isolation watching golf, F1, footy and Netflix on the box.

If I look out of the lounge window and turn my head as far as I can to the right I can just see the car park of my local Pub/Restaurant.

I know where I will be enjoying lunch tomorrow!

A pint of Deuchar's for a starter. 🤣

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

On 6/13/2021 at 9:00 PM, Atticus said:

Just about to sit down in front of the tv and watch episode 2 of 'Time'. 

The Sean Bean character has no choice but to fight back tonight. Should be good.

On 6/14/2021 at 6:34 PM, galenkia said:

Watched all 3 episodes last night, brilliant series. 

Episode 3 just finished. Agreed was brilliant but a bit bleak as well. I think I need to find a funny video on Youtube to cheer myself up.