What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Up a decent time, this not drinking booze midweek does have it's benefits. LOL

Having a lazy day as the weather is crap and I am waiting in for a meat delivery from a local butcher as I have run the freezer low this past few weeks.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/24/2021 at 3:16 PM, Painter said:

Ouch!

I much prefer mum's petrol mower as it has no cord to cut through. The only issue I have is remembering to buy petrol for it....

I'd be interested in your findings about that new mower when you've had a chance to run it in.

Arrived on Tuesday, my Dad charged the batteries, I went round today to assemble it , no tools required took 5 mins ... lawns were a little damp , it was foggy earlier , but thought I'd try it anyway .. no issues , also one of his lawns has loads of tall dandelions , mower cut them all .. really quiet and easy to manoeuvre around ... much better than his old one ...

now I need to try and persuade him to let me take the old ones to the dump 555

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Krapow said:

Wondering when the updated Bill Cosby Netflix will be out.

'Bill Cosby - A night you'll barely remember' 

Take the knee you racist ...... he was showing them their 'white privilege' and his 'black power'.

Ok he needed quasudes and roofies but ..... 

Not sure if this is the appropiate place for this, but was looking through my local newspaper here in San Jose, Calif. This was in the obituary section, born and raised in San Jose, Calif. Moved to Pattaya in 2009, passed away March 13th, 2021 in Pattaya. 

I know Pattaya has alot of guys who live there full time that are on this forum, anyone know of, or possibly met this guy at one time or another?  Just really sad. 

If the mods feel this is not up to standards, please delete it.

https://www.lastingmemories.com/memorial/michael-patrick-crisham

Edited by Yessongs
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Not sure if this is the appropiate place for this, but was looking through my local newspaper here in San Jose, Calif. This was in the obituary section, born and raised in San Jose, Calif. Moved to Pattaya in 2009, passed away March 13th, 2021 in Pattaya. 

I know Pattaya has alot of guys who live there full time that are on this forum, anyone know of, or possibly met this guy at one time or another?  Just really sad. 

If the mods feel this is not up to standards, please delete it.

https://www.lastingmemories.com/memorial/michael-patrick-crisham

I have been frantically searching this forum and one other with no results.

I don't recognise the surname but one of the photos in the link (image 5 of 12) looks like the former manager of Paradise and Serendipity agogos. I am sure I read a thread detailing his career in Pattaya.

I am sure many here can confirm or correct me. @Yesitisdakid please help.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bob lt said:

I have been frantically searching this forum and one other with no results.

I don't recognise the surname but one of the photos in the link (image 5 of 12) looks like the former manager of Paradise and Serendipity agogos. I am sure I read a thread detailing his career in Pattaya.

I am sure many here can confirm or correct me. @Yesitisdakid please help.

Yes MCcalm Michael also managed on Soi 6

My retirement party 

FB_IMG_1625220109963.jpg

Edited by Yesitisdakid
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Yes MCcalm Michael also managed on Soi 6

Thank you Sir, I felt sure you could confirm and I hope you didn't mind me quoting you.  I'm sure @Yessongs would have met or seen him.

It was reported on The Pattaya News on March 15th.

In loving memory of well-known Pattaya ex-pat Michael "MC" Calm - The Pattaya News

Edited by bob lt
  • Like 1

A gloomy morning here in EA, sat drinking a few cups of tea having just made myself an omlette.

I usually walk 5 miles on a Saturday but may shorten that if it turns too wet and windy.

Looking forward to meeting a few mates down the pub later for a pint of Old Original before the England game.

We've had lovely weather here for the last week or so, save for a big storm hitting my subdivision a couple of nights ago - thunder and lightning and pouring rain for almost an hour, rare for here but welcome after several sunny days. Now, with all of this warm weather comes flood warnings for the big chain of lakes just south of us - water is up to the bottom of bridges in several places and people are filling and distributing sandbags for those particularly at risk. Considering we had 196% of our normal snow load last winter, this is not surprising and it is the snow melting way up in the mountains that is causing the risk now. The lakefront properties are quite popular, of course, but anybody living in them has to realize that these high-water events can and do happen - I can recall the last flooding in 2007 when I was still working, and our crew was dispatched with a flat deck truck to help out. 

But I am high and dry where I live and the beer tastes exceptionally good during these hot afternoons and evenings - definitely an improvement over our wet summer last year....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Settled in to watch the football, only to be told by the Mrs that the girls are having a karaoke party.

To be fair, I was offered a case of Peroni, 2 burgers, some nacho's and a blow job to move rooms.

So I'm sitting here in the spare bedroom with a case of peroni, 2 burgers and an empty promise...

1-0 @ 3 min, GET IN!!.

Edited by Butch
  • Great Info 1
  • Haha 1