What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

7 hours ago, boydeste said:

Had a couple of beers in Thermae, the lighting is a bit better now so you can see the goods on display. Interesting dynamic in there. Korean guys taking girls away fairly steadily.

A very pretty girl near me had an American guy who looked good ask her for a ST. He offered 2k and she just shook her head. He went off bemused. Lol

3 girls chatted to me including the real pretty one. I wasn't looking to pick up as I had a visitor in the afternoon. A guy who obviously had taken the pretty one before walked by and waved to her, but didn't stop. She turned to carry on chatting to me and he swung around and immediately said to her let's go. Funny as f**k.

Just have to ask, if 2k is not enough for ST, then what would be the price these days? 3k ST? Good to hear Thermae is alive and well. Will probably visit in Jan.....just got to see it for old times sake. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Just have to ask, if 2k is not enough for ST, then what would be the price these days? 3k ST? Good to hear Thermae is alive and well. Will probably visit in Jan.....just got to see it for old times sake. 

As normal, it's lady/customer specific. She was stunning, so waited for big bucks which she got only 10 minutes later. Would of been interesting to see if she hadn't turned around to talk to me, whether the guy would have took a different girl.

I have seen it a few times where a guy has told a girl he isn't going to barfine her, then another customer walks in who she says hello to. Next thing the first guy has paid bar and is away with her. I find it funny as f**k. Human nature at it's best.

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Just back from another 2 hour walk .. So that makes it 8 hours of walking this week with me being the only person wearing a Poppy.

That is just an observation by the way!!!. There is no way I would tell somebody what to wear, what to spend their money on or what to believe in.

Seen less people wearing a poppy this year in my small corner of the North of England.

Can't speak as to why that might in so in LOS, but here in blighty I think people have enough post COVID or being told/made to feel how they should be behaving.

Some of the people I do see with on, are laying on thick with poppies on their dogs for FFS and their Help the Heroes hoodies, just so no one misses the point/virtue signallling. Seeing these clowns has made me stop wearing one.

And I say that as someone who sympathises with veterans, who's Dad saw active service.

• Thanks 1

Coffee again, I swear the walking is getting easier & faster day by day. Will reach an annual average of 4,500 later, so 500 steps to go with 50 days on the calendar….+10/day or 8,150 average…..I’d like to get it by 12/30 & do f—k all on the 31st

EE9A5886-1AC3-4EE1-82F0-FF724F84ECCF.jpeg

AE793E3C-FC4F-4F85-980F-EED5B60D85A3.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Back home before we receive the remnants of Tropical Storm Nicole from Florida….really. My luck must be changing, the old me would have gotten soaked but the clouds held off pissing rain just long enough. Took my coffee with me to the pharmacy, no joke fellas lowest was 117/87…..no BP meds needed, it’s official !

FB59E51D-1CC3-44E1-82F2-3C35BB6E36F2.jpeg

305B88D5-885C-448A-B400-E04A39D57CE9.jpeg

2D79B0F5-C988-4B59-893D-06B608A20024.jpeg

95BFA0AE-9BFC-429B-8E40-6E92048D0AA1.jpeg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, boydeste said:

Before I left Hooters I mentioned @Yessongsname and she immediately went into pose mode for a pic. For you Mike.

Damm fine ass on that girl.

20221111_214403.jpg

Dam Stu, well done. Looking forward to my first visit there since 2018 in January. Hoping Mr Smooth and I can lay some "Calif Charm" on these little beauties LOL!  

I know some guys absolutely hate Hooters....I have always had a good time there and the one at Nana, all the girls have been really cool and engaging. Nana has something for everyone. 

Good to see you are having a good time in BKK. 

DSCN1933.JPG

• Like 6

Having a good laugh. I was sitting at my computer working on code when I caught motion out of the corner of my eye in the CCTV feed of our front gate. A puppy of about seven months old we took in off the street and into or home about a month ago had pulled the gate door open with his paw to let himself out. My lady was sitting in her garden oblivious to the puppy's great escape. I admire the dog's cleverness and ability to teach itself something my other two dogs have never been able to figure out how to do.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Having a good laugh. I was sitting at my computer working on code when I caught motion out of the corner of my eye in the CCTV feed of our front gate. A puppy of about seven months old we took in off the street and into or home about a month ago had pulled the gate door open with his paw to let himself out. My lady was sitting in her garden oblivious to the puppy's great escape. I admire the dog's cleverness and ability to teach itself something my other two dogs have never been able to figure out how to do.

The Cat is still at the stage of staring at a door to make it open .....

• Haha 1

On 11/10/2022 at 11:16 PM, Golfingboy said:

I remember the 2008 fight against Mayweather, was watching it at a strip club in Arizona. My new friend who I still contact on FB, was watching with me. Him and some other, um, dark fellas starting wildly jumping up & down after the KO…..I mean, Floyd finished Fatton, was there any doubt that was going to be the result? Nothing to be jumping around about IMO. Around the same time, the Pacquiao talks started but the damn fight never got done until 2015….total politics BS. 

I liked Ricky, he was no killer but did his best with what God gave him….hope he is enjoying life

Hopefully should be good ..

He's in unreal shape lost all his weight

• Thumbs Up 2

43 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

The Cat is still at the stage of staring at a door to make it open .....

Som num naa for getting a Buddhist cat (which practices Zen).

My boss had a Siamese cat which had worked out how to climb the fly wire and operate the handle to open the fly-screen door and escape.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Dam Stu, well done. Looking forward to my first visit there since 2018 in January. Hoping Mr Smooth and I can lay some "Calif Charm" on these little beauties LOL!  

I know some guys absolutely hate Hooters....I have always had a good time there and the one at Nana, all the girls have been really cool and engaging. Nana has something for everyone. 

Good to see you are having a good time in BKK. 

DSCN1933.JPG

I would gladly follow her into the toilet.   55555555555555

• Haha 1