What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 hours ago, Painter said:

My evening stroll was cut short due to this....

20230806_192608.jpg

Got drenched again on the way to my sisters today at lunchtime. 

She had me sitting in the lounge in my pants while she hang up my clothes to dry.

😀

Bit of a shock for her flat mate Sally but as a ICU nurse like my sister Jan she has seen it all.😀

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Sitting on my balcony, my last night, looking for shooting stars.

So far it is one shooting star, one satellite and a couple of planes flying to israel and Jordan.

Cup of tea to help dilute a few Zythos beers.

I have lost my posting rights in that section of the board so this is the only place for me to thank you for taking the time to create and update your holiday thread!

Full of magnificent pics of your wonderful family together !

The same sentiment goes out to @Krapow for taking time out on his holiday to post pics ..

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

59 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I have lost my posting rights in that section of the board so this is the only place for me to thank you for taking the time to create and update your holiday thread!

Full of magnificent pics of your wonderful family together !

The same sentiment goes out to @Krapow for taking time out on his holiday to post pics ..

You're still a Poof!

See me getting mod watch now for a serious breach of the forum's new inclusivity and equality Policy, as approved by Stonewall.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMENOOP+++ Trans Rights are human Rights. We demand rapists who sexually abuse females get locked up in a female prison if they put on a bit of lippy and wear a dress!

Vote SNP

What a world we live in!

Edited by Krapow
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

48 minutes ago, Zambo said:

Sun bears are real, not humans in disguise says Hangzhou Zoo

Back in the 90s I was based in Hangzhou and worked out in the surrounding towns and villages for about 3 months ... I must admit that I did shag a few times there.. sometimes after drinking copious amounts of maotai......

Nah ... it couldn't be one of mine ..... could it ???

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Krapow said:

See me getting mod watch now for a serious breach of the forum's new inclusivity and equality Policy, as approved by Stonewall.

I'm getting frustrated with the progress of my full posting privileges being returned but The Mods are damned good chaps on here ... it is a duplicitous Man-child that seems intent on bringing the forum down.

16 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm getting frustrated with the progress of my full posting privileges being returned but The Mods are damned good chaps on here ... it is a duplicitous Man-child that seems intent on bringing the forum down.

What privileges do you mean? Not sure i have them. 

5 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Handy if you are on a Pub coach trip to Blackpool and need a piss though .. nobody will tell the difference ..

On a brewery trip to Amsterdam from Bruggen we were filling cut off cans with piss & passing them rearwards to be chucked out of the window....sitting opposite me was a bear of a man whose nickname was Piggy....when it got to him he started drinking it."Tasty little brew" he said.

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

On a brewery trip to Amsterdam from Bruggen we were filling cut off cans with piss & passing them rearwards to be chucked out of the window....sitting opposite me was a bear of a man whose nickname was Piggy....when it got to him he started drinking it."Tasty little brew" he said.

Ah yes ... In the infantry we chucked it out the front so that it all splashed back in !!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Ah yes ... In the infantry we chucked it out the front so that it all splashed back in !!

In my yoof, a mate got "travel sick" on a journey back from the pub... opened the window and threw up down the side of my mgbgt. Most of it went outside, but some blew onto my wax jacket (fortunately) that was lying in the back.

When we returned home, he got a bucket of water and a sponge and started to wash it off the side car, until he dropped the sponge on the gravel driveway and proceeded to scratch the paint beyond a simple coat of polish.

He wasn't offered a lift home again. 

• Haha 1
  • Surprised 3

1 minute ago, Painter said:

In my yoof, a mate got "travel sick" on a journey back from the pub... opened the window and threw up down the side of my mgbgt. Most of it went outside, but some blew onto my wax jacket (fortunately) that was lying in the back.

When we returned home, he got a bucket of water and a sponge and started to wash it off the side car, until he dropped the sponge on the gravel driveway and proceeded to scratch the paint beyond a simple coat of polish.

He wasn't offered a lift home again. 

I had a mate throw up out of the window of my Mk 3 Spitfire & all down the side of the car.

• Haha 2

Coming back from the west country to Brize in the back of a 3 tonner we were all on the scrumpy & having a great laugh with the cars following us until one of the blokes threw up over the tailgate....it was bright red....they kept a safer distance after that.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, boydeste said:

Up early today, on my local lake you have to attend a work party every year and today it's weed raking.

Going to be hard work, but it looks to be dry, so hopefully stay that way.

Been a hard day's graft removing weed from the lake, these are pics of what we removed from the 2 swims we did today.

It's feet up time to watch TV. Going to be suffering tomorrow. 

20230807_123833.jpg

20230807_160602.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

On 8/6/2023 at 1:33 PM, Zambo said:

I was trying to service a tap (some may prefer faucet). But i couldn't get it apart, now the plan is changing the tap - not cheap for a kitchen mixer tap.

20230806_133442.jpg

Get a plumbers socket

Rothenberger 80000 Monoblock Tap Spanner Set

If it's rusted in you can remove both parts (nut and bolt) together.

you can get a replacement tap from about £40

• Thumbs Up 3

Watching chernobyl again,and while checking news on social media,I read 3 hikers died on the anoach eagach ridge up in glencoe on sat,sounds like they may have been roped together,some of the comments are disgusting on social media,some right scum going about,rip to the 3 of them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Siam Addict said:

Get a plumbers socket

Rothenberger 80000 Monoblock Tap Spanner Set

If it's rusted in you can remove both parts (nut and bolt) together.

you can get a replacement tap from about £40

Ah just what i needed, but couldn't get my size. I managed to get it out and bought a new one - a stainless kitchen, lever mixer tap £150

• Thumbs Up 2