What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Had a good start to the day with an unexpected visit from a lady who I didn't know was in town.

Had a good feed, then went for a walk to Lumphini Park via soi 10 and the Green Mile. Felt good, so did a loop of the park before returning back via soi 8 for an oil massage. 

Now all showered up, phone charged and looking forward to a relaxing evening catching up with a few mates.

I wonder if the fishermen ever hook up the lizards?

20240203_162449.jpg

20240203_162456.jpg

20240203_162346.jpg

Sounds like my perfect day in Bangkok, just need to go and get wasted on Soi 4 later!

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yep, my daughter is going to see them tonight!

I have told her multiple times to locate the Emergency Exits as soon as she gets inside..!!!

In fact, I might call her later to tell her again .........

Yep, good one mate.

Always good to stay on the outer edge of a crowd, if you find yourself in one. Also exit plan in mind. You never know when the shit can/will hit the fan.

I'd be a nervous wreak if I had a kid.

I have huge respect for those who are good parents, especially single mothers (those that are responsible at least). 

It is really difficult at times for me to keep my mouth shut when I see them driving around on motorbikes with little kids. It is just one of those things that really gets under my skin.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Should be a great gig,seen them when they were touring 2nd album back in the day,a lot bigger crowds now,only wish it were 2 weeks time 🙂,enjoy ,look forward to the pics.

I asked my daughter if she had enjoyed the concert ..

"It was good" was her in-depth music critic's analysis... What else should I expect from a 22 year old Thai girl ????

Let's hope we get more from @Yessongs !!!! 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I had to look that up as I didn't know the connection of oranges with CNY. Did he give you only one? :default_biggrin:

image.png

No i got 2. I hadn't heard about even numbers of oranges before

20240204_101232.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

42 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I asked my daughter if she had enjoyed the concert ..

"It was good" was her in-depth music critic's analysis... What else should I expect from a 22 year old Thai girl ????

Let's hope we get more from @Yessongs !!!! 

No doubt Yes will do another one of his brill reports, along with some great pics. Maybe some upskirt shots of your daughters friends. 

Just joking mate....

Well my one metre long Lightning cable I got with my IPad Air 2 way back in 2016 finally had it. I’m sure over 7 years of use on 2 devices all day, plus being pulled apart from the wall while using said devices in bed…..I got my money’s worth. Cheap bastards at Apple don’t include a charger anymore….

So it was perfect timing that I had received this from TEMU 3 weeks ago. Thought it typical cheap Chinese shite and didn’t function, but realized I must be patient….Works great, slow(probably 4-5 hours for a full charge), just have to wait until red light turns blue, and it helps to remember to remove your cover if you have one….$4 well spent, glad I didn’t bin it

IMG_0537.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

Playing in my last pool comp for a few weeks. 

So far won my first 2 games, but got lucky the last one. My opponent scratched 5 times in a race to 6.

Beat him 6 to nil.

Next game won't be so easy methinks. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, thunder367 said:

bargin of day pair of rolling stone trainers was £90 40% just over £50.went to till handed them over scanned the came up £40 that will do nicely.

20240204_132458[1].jpg

I like the styling, and the price. Nice find.