What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

On 1/21/2024 at 12:29 AM, Phantom51red said:

Just got my phone back ,slipped out my pocket on the minibus on way to helicopter,5 days of a minor inconvenience, was set to buy another one on Monday when port call in tarragona, thankfully no need now phew,catching up on emails social media,banking evt ect 🫥

That would cause me to have certain increased erectile difficulties. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Trying to imagine what it would be like atop of this munro,think would be like Dorothy in the wizard of oz,whoosh.

Screenshot_20240122_003216_Facebook.jpg

I imagine it was awful up there last night. Down here on the South Coast last night, the wind was howling all night and I couldn’t sleep, the wife and kid slept right through it. 😡

Today bright sunshine but still a bit cold with a bit of wind and wife put some washing out on the line. 

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Stillearly said:

That seems to happen a lot .. I take it their handicap is adjusted for any subsequent competitions ... or do they just disappear with the cash never to be seen again ? 

Yes, his handicap has gone up 1, but only in this pool hall.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Just checked all my hotels, taxis and flights for my upcoming trip

also just booked Fast Track for my arrival at Swampy ...

a week to go and my bag is already packed 555

Don't trip over the curb when you're running to the first cab mate !

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Just finished assembling my new, hiqh quality, fancy ergonomic office chair. Sure hope it lasts longer than the 2-3 years my previous economy model chairs did.

image.jpeg

But is it as good as an X-chair?

image.png

• Surprised 1

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

But is it as good as an X-chair?

image.png

In this climate my back and butt would soon be sweating and sticking to the chair cover. I much prefer the mesh covering.

I consider the gold standard in chairs to be the Aeron chair. I bought a couple for my home office in the States 20 years ago and the one my son is still using is as good as the day I bought it.

At 15,000B ($420 USD), the one from Lazada (link) is a bargain. We'll see how it holds up over time though.

image.jpeg

Edited by forcebwithu
added Lazada link
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Just finished assembling my new, hiqh quality, fancy ergonomic office chair. Sure hope it lasts longer than the 2-3 years my previous economy model chairs did.

image.jpeg

Nice location for it.... at the top of the stairs.

Those types of chairs are where paying extra for good quality is worth it. The cheaper ones are shit.

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

In this climate my back and butt would soon be sweating and sticking to the chair cover. I much prefer the mesh covering.

I consider the gold standard in chairs to be the Aeron chair. I bought a couple for my home office in the States 20 years ago and the one my son is still using is as good as the day I bought it.

At 15,000B ($420 USD), the one from Lazada (link) is a bargain. We'll see how it holds up over time though.

image.jpeg

That looks like the same style of chair I had in my work office for about three years before I retired. It was brilliant.

Wish I had one the previous twenty seven years. The combination of those shit chairs we used to have and car seats probably contributed to my now fcuked up back.

23 hours ago, boydeste said:

Decided to enter another pool comp tonight that starts with a round Robin in groups of 5.

So far been thrashed, 3 to 0 and 3 to 1.

Good practice though!.

Ended up winning my last 2 games, but wasn't enough to qualify through.

Went out on the piss after and rolled home at 4.30am.

No surprise I am suffering today.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Ended up winning my last 2 games, but wasn't enough to qualify through.

Went out on the piss after and rolled home at 4.30am.

No surprise I am suffering today.

Damn mate. I'm not even sure if I have that kind of lasting power left in me. But, I'm looking forward to giving it my best in a few weeks !

• Like 1