What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

17 minutes ago, Zambo said:

Only to be expected

American owners so a very hire and fire attitude. Joe the team leader has quit , so only one person left in a manager position, and he is ex police so a c**t.

My mate Tom has basically been talked out of quitting as he is the only proper trained person left.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

Doing my feel good thing I do each trip.

I give all the family young children 1000 baht each. Only 7 kids here this trip so got off lightly.

You're a good man, Groggy 🙏

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

Just noticed that if you like a few things on Facebook then your feed gets filled with subjects you like.

I now seem to get anything airline, classic films and wall to wall pics of big breasted women.

Also noted that Ai is generating a hell of a lot of photos of people like Gal Gadot, Salma Hayek and Nicole Scherzinger. The ones of Gal Gadot are lovely but so obviously AI.

Difficult to open the feed now in front of my daughter lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Have you not heard of laundries?  555 😜

This is me travelling light :default_biggrin: 20 shirts/t shirts for 3 weeks. I will wear 2 a day, so they would do me  for 10 days. I will send some to the laundry after 7 days. I would hate to take only a 5 day supply and have to do a laundry every 3 days and have to wear the same shirt 4 times during my hols.

• Thumbs Up 6

33 minutes ago, Binlid said:

This is me travelling light :default_biggrin: 20 shirts/t shirts for 3 weeks. I will wear 2 a day, so they would do me  for 10 days. I will send some to the laundry after 7 days. I would hate to take only a 5 day supply and have to do a laundry every 3 days and have to wear the same shirt 4 times during my hols.

I would just take a rucksack as hand luggage and go to the laundry every two or three days, and buy cheap clothes if needed then leave them in the hotel when leaving.

Couldn’t be bothered with checking luggage in.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Trip said:

A friend's pre-teen daughter happens to like pearls. They often take beach vacations to look for them.

One Christmas she told him she wanted a pearl necklace as a gift. He told her to go google and show him what types she preferred.

Don't do that.

In a similar vein many years ago my stepdaughter, at the tender age of 13, asked me to buy her a "talking dick". Apparently this is a talking dictionary.

• Thumbs Up 1