What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 hours ago, Shaksey said:

I'm watching the game.

We're winning already, come on England 😂

Watched the first two episodes of Gomorrah,  not bad, was going to watch another, but have to prepare to start shouting at the TV while watching Question Time.

2 hours ago, Painter said:

Meeting of the coffee and cap club.

Guess where?

15617044816262141019357.jpg

3 cups!

The place has never seen such crowds, that'll make the Pattaya news for sure, Avenue foodcourt mobbed, extra security needed. 

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Fishing for chub and barbel. Had 5 Chub and two nice barbel yesterday. Nothing today so far.

Sounds great. Caught a few decent chub in my time, but never caught a barbel. That's on my bucket list . . . 😉

Used to love overnight carp fishing in the large ponds in Norfolk in my twenties. Plenty of beer at night and fry ups in the mornings. Great days. We used to catch the odd carp too . . . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Britboy said:

Sounds great. Caught a few decent chub in my time, but never caught a barbel. That's on my bucket list . . . 😉

Used to love overnight carp fishing in the large ponds in Norfolk in my twenties. Plenty of beer at night and fry ups in the mornings. Great days. We used to catch the odd carp too . . . 

This is my first trip after barbel. I usually target big carp here and abroad. Well happy to have caught this one at 9lb plus.

20190628_140713.jpg

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

This is my first trip after barbel. I usually target big carp here and abroad. Well happy to have caught this one at 9lb plus.

20190628_140713.jpg

That's a beauty mate.

I'm told Barbel give you a good fight. Catching a big 'un on light tackle would be great fun. What bait did you use to catch that one?

32 minutes ago, Britboy said:

That's a beauty mate.

I'm told Barbel give you a good fight. Catching a big 'un on light tackle would be great fun. What bait did you use to catch that one?

Open end feeder using a ground bait plug to trap pellets inside. Then a pellet or boilie on a 3 feet hook link. 

Bites are viscious and they fight hard in the current. 

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 1