What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Blocked up the bog again?
For f**k's sake don't send me the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know my shower drain has a slow leak to the unit underneath me they've got to pull up six of the ceramic tiles replace the drain flange and retile the six tiles they were supposed to do it today but they stopped by to tell me they would be here at 9 in the morning tomorrow. Happy they gave me some advance notice

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Just back from the supermarket. Aussie picked up a bottle of Grey Goose vodka.  1,760,000 IDR = 110 euro = 3,800 Thb = 100 GBP ...

Out of my league.....

Spirits are crazy prices here.

Trying to stop the infidels drinking it.

13 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Just back from the supermarket. Aussie picked up a bottle of Grey Goose vodka.  1,760,000 IDR = 110 euro = 3,800 Thb = 100 GBP ...

Out of my league.....

f**k me that is expensive. 

21 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Out of my league.....

Grey goose? Isn't that shop shelf expensive water??

😁

3 hours ago, Sherlock said:

It’s a beautiful place. You would love it. Only wish I had visited earlier in my life!

Yep. I keep putting it off. Always on the top of the list but my monger instincts take over and I go elsewhere (usually).

I have heard that there is some decent girl action over there, but I have never talked to someone "in the know"

1 minute ago, Glasseye said:

Yep. I keep putting it off. Always on the top of the list but my monger instincts take over and I go elsewhere (usually).

I have heard that there is some decent girl action over there, but I have never talked to someone "in the know"

I had no need to find any action on this trip, but I did take a little look at Tinder and Badoo and got more messages than I could of handled even if I was looking g!!😱😱

3 hours ago, Sherlock said:

I had no need to find any action on this trip, but I did take a little look at Tinder and Badoo and got more messages than I could of handled even if I was looking g!!😱😱

Good to know !

On 7/7/2019 at 8:06 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

I know my shower drain has a slow leak to the unit underneath me they've got to pull up six of the ceramic tiles replace the drain flange and retile the six tiles they were supposed to do it today but they stopped by to tell me they would be here at 9 in the morning tomorrow. Happy they gave me some advance notice

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

I guess better than the toilet drain leaking.

I remember one year at Memorial Stadium (Ill. v. Michigan), I think it was 1986. Sell out packed wall to wall, cold as f**k.

The upper deck pipes busted.... pouring piss water all over the folks below. Not a pleasant day.

14 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

Only 2,000 baht at the Big C here. 28 bucks USD at home. Is liquor pricey in your area overall?

Not sure how you did that, you quoted me but it was Thai Spice that made that post LOL

Booze is cheap around where I live in the UK.

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 2