What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

37 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Just arrived back in Pattaya after 5 days in Northern Korat. The taxi driver and I got pulled over at 3 police checkpoints on the way back. He got piss tested at the first stop in a little hut off the road. So he's yaa baa free and gets a paper saying he's been checked so you don't get tested at further stops. If your clean, they give you a handful of fruit Mentos candies for being inconvenienced. While he was being detained for the piss test, I noticed 2 of the cops were vaping. So I get out of the car and vaped while I.waited. Apparently it's mai bpen rai with the vaping in Isaan and the cops are so much more polite and jai yen than the cops here in Patts. Don't ya just love the consistency of enforcing the silly laws in this country. (sarcasm) 

Piss tested....f*ck that.... 

10 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Seems like you only just returned from the jungle.
I’m sure there’s a trip to Isaan for you sometime in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, was in Bali only since 3 weeks. But coming week is Galungan, the Hindu new year. Big family event. I tried to escape it, but no way....As official "husband" my presence is required...

And worst is .... the Hindu calendar is different from.ours, hence its N.Y. every 7 months.....😱😱😱

Edit : Issan is definitively not anywhere on the calendar for the next 20 years !

Edited by Thai Spice

Barely back at the jungle residence, and immediately in the mood...

Bird went to close to the house, Baaaang..... 

Now I understand why I never heard a bird singing around the house in the morning 😱😱

Downed with pellet airgun

20190720_105524-768x1024.jpg

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

Barely back at the jungle residence, and immediately in the mood...

Bird went to close to the house, Baaaang..... 

Now I understand why I never heard a bird singing around the house in the morning 😱😱

Downed with pellet airgun

20190720_105524-768x1024.jpg

Your actions may start a philosophical debate.  Surely the birds were there before you.  

1 hour ago, john luke said:

Your actions may start a philosophical debate.  Surely the birds were there before you.  

Just saw even worse...after removing the feathers and cleaning it, daugther in law just put the bloody thing in the freezer, WITHOUT ANY WRAPPING in the middle of my saucages, pork chop, and chicken..(.all properly wrapped in plastic). Now the freezer stinks..

Immediate action was taken and proper briefing was held ! ! 😡😡

22 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Yeah, was in Bali only since 3 weeks. But coming week is Galungan, the Hindu new year. Big family event. I tried to escape it, but no way....As official "husband" my presence is required...

And worst is .... the Hindu calendar is different from.ours, hence its N.Y. every 7 months.....😱😱😱

Edit : Issan is definitively not anywhere on the calendar for the next 20 years !

So it could be possible that in 21 years time you will make it to Issac then!

• Haha 1