What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

19 minutes ago, misteregg said:

That’s a temporary sign BTW, having some stickers installed this week.
I still expect nampla69 to head butt it like he did the red button.

I will gently give it a very light Open Sesame tap next Tuesday ..... if it shatters expect Messrs Renowned Law firm of Sue, Grabbit and Run to be on the phone double quick. :default_1087:

PS ..is BM Painter growing a ponytail in them pics ........ aye aye shipmates :default_cheers:

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

Malan playing well this season.He hit 166 the other day in the county championship.

Nice to see my team Middlesex get one over the local rivals.

I enjoyed it , ( was hoping Middlesex would win, my Dads from there ) , I wouldn't have thought to watch it before the WC .. great entertainment 👍

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I enjoyed it , ( was hoping Middlesex would win, my Dads from there ) , I wouldn't have thought to watch it before the WC .. great entertainment 👍

T20 is good for introducing non cricket fans to the game,or casual fans who don't want to watch a full days play.Hopefully then people will take more interest in the 4 and 5 day games.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just had a little shake up here... In the middle of the temple ceremony ! Guess there was a mini panic.

Pretty close to the jungle house (i guess 20 km) , luckily not too strong and rather deep.

Had not yet opened the Bintang, so no damage caused !

Screenshot_20190724-085216_Earthquake Alert!-600x1067.jpg

Distance above is calculated vs the Bali house.

Screenshot_20190724-085552_Maps-600x1067.jpg

Screenshot_20190724-090002_Maps-600x1067.jpg

10 hours ago, misteregg said:

That’s a temporary sign BTW, having some stickers installed this week.
I still expect nampla69 to head butt it like he did the red button.

Well don't stick the red button on the door.

00000.png

Some suggestions.

Not right now, but yesterday. I decided to visit Terminal 21 for the first time. After strolling only 2 floors, I felt like I was in some kind of hiso duty-free shop area of an airport. Just a bunch of stores selling overpriced shit I don't want with % off sale signs to lure you in. The temporary wife was uninterested as well. So she had to hit the toilet before we left and I sat down on a bench to wait for her. I am walking with a cane atm because I sprained my ankle a few weeks ago. Some Indian f**k tard walks by and stops then looks at me. He said, "Excuse me are you from Europe?" ("Here comes the fun" - I said to myself.) I replied, "No, I am from America." He says, "Today is your lucky day my friend. Would you like to know your future?" I quickly said, "No, but I can tell you your future." He said, "Really? And what is that?" I said, "If you don't f**k off in 2 seconds I am going to take this cane and cave your skull in". He scurried away very fast -mission accomplished. I don't know why I enjoy f**king with these Indian hocus pocus vermin, I just do. 

Edited by Steelers4Life
  • Haha 7