What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

In Area51 Neath, children play zone. Kataleya enjoying herself but I am keeping a close eye.

2 boys just banged by their heads against my table trying retrieve a ball, it happens, but their mums just carried on their conversation without noticing.

I am old enough to be grandfather to all the kids but there is only one mum here I would consider a rendezvous with, what has happened to all those size 6-8s I used to date 

• Great Info 2

26 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

In Area51 Neath, children play zone. Kataleya enjoying herself but I am keeping a close eye.

2 boys just banged by their heads against my table trying retrieve a ball, it happens, but their mums just carried on their conversation without noticing.

I am old enough to be grandfather to all the kids but there is only one mum here I would consider a rendezvous with, what has happened to all those size 6-8s I used to date 

I have just come in from playing outside with my playmates ready to watch some footie. We are minus two that have gone back to the village with Yai but have gained two that have moved into my mate's house opposite.

They are so much fun to watch and interact with.

To me, it is an important part of their education as human beings to learn how to communicate with each other, play with each other, how to empathise when one is hurt or feeling left out and learn how to share things.

Quite honestly I prefer their company for an hour or so rather than sitting in a bar with Mothers that speak less English, are less fun and are not satisfied with 5 baht knom!!

But hey! I'm a man. I'm white. I live in Pattaya. What the hell do I know?!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

Watching/listening to a visiting BKK GF's 3 year old son tear up my condo - thankfully I've only got one more day of this before they head back to the big city...

When I was working in Africa I had a few friends come to my house. One was a large Nigerian Muslim that was laughing and encouraging his 3 year old son to kick me.

I picked the child up and said to the chap. "When I am in your house you make it clear that no alcohol is allowed. You are now in my house and I'm making it clear that no violence is allowed"

Problem sorted.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

44 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

Watching/listening to a visiting BKK GF's 3 year old son tear up my condo - thankfully I've only got one more day of this before they head back to the big city...

Man. I would have a real tough time dealing with that. :default_bow:

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Man. I would have a real tough time dealing with that. :default_bow:

Actually it's been okay - she's 45 and I've known her for 12 years; she's had some  bad luck in life and I didn't mind giving her a break. The little guy loves the beach and they take off on their own during the day, with me taking them out for dinner at night. He's a typical 3 year old, all happy and smiling one minute and petulant and whiny the next but she deals with him well. They sleep together on a blanket on the floor. The worst part is when I take them out for dinner because they walk so slowly that it's painful for me to slow myself down to stick with them, I'm used to charging around on my own at a brisk pace. She wanted to hang out for a week but I stuck to four days because I want my vacation back - got unfinished business elsewhere, ahem....

12 hours ago, maipenrai said:

Actually it's been okay - she's 45 and I've known her for 12 years; she's had some  bad luck in life and I didn't mind giving her a break. The little guy loves the beach and they take off on their own during the day, with me taking them out for dinner at night. He's a typical 3 year old, all happy and smiling one minute and petulant and whiny the next but she deals with him well. They sleep together on a blanket on the floor. The worst part is when I take them out for dinner because they walk so slowly that it's painful for me to slow myself down to stick with them, I'm used to charging around on my own at a brisk pace. She wanted to hang out for a week but I stuck to four days because I want my vacation back - got unfinished business elsewhere, ahem....

You're a good man Gordo. And when you look back at this trip those days may be some of the most memorable.

• Great Info 1

19 hours ago, maipenrai said:

I empathise. I narrowly missed a similar fate.

12 hours ago, galenkia said:

Last night I downloaded a drag racing game on my iPhone, it’s called CSR2.

Fucking addicted to it now. 😂

Amazing graphics for a phone.

Getting addicted to watching these things. I need to get out more often... sigh

How'd you like to be a pilot coming in on one of those things ? They must all be praying for a jam. At the same time though.... those guys on the ships must be shitting bricks.

Just back from lunch in PBG. Dory, spuds and peas with two poached eggs added. Accompanied by 2 x Draught Leffe Brown Ales. 600 baht total. I walked passed Le Pub but it wasn't open so headed across 2nd road and down the back streets parallel to Pattaya Tai to try to get some shade.

My poor little legs are throbbing away right now !!!

• Like 1