What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 hours ago, Painter said:

I'm getting in practise for the summer.... although I'm not sure astroturf needs cutting!

My grass has grown whilst I have been away, left mid October so was to be expected. Since home it has been a crusty white mess apart from yesterday and today, when it has been wet through. By the time I get back end of March I am going to need to wheelie my lawn mower to cut it . LOL

Just changed my bed sheets and doing a final wash before my mate delivers me to the train station.

Thankfully it's quite a mild day relatively, so shouldn't suffer too much travelling.

Still getting mild stomach cramps and been to the toilet 3 times this morning. ( NO Diarrhoea )

Decided enough is enough, so I have taken 2 x Zithromax and have packed the other 4 tabs along with Imodium. 

Hopefully that will knock back any bacteria, at least to allow a comfortable flight!

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Just come back from the gym .... now packing , charging kindle , iPods , ear buds etc and rechecking my itinerary .... 😎

3 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Waiting for my train to London. 

Drinking a large Mocha trying to stay warm.

Travel well, both

• Thanks 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, boydeste said:

In taxi to my hotel in Bkk.

Never gets old does it.

Usually when I arrive from the U.S. it is around 12 midnight. The drive in is usually a breeze. The first couple of times though it scared the shit out of me the way they drive. I'm still trying to get used to it.   lol

• Like 1

Recently woke up. Was up at 02.45 to drive a mate to Oxford for his coach to Heathrow. Called him at 10.30 to check all ok, apparently the coach broke down after 10 miles and they had to wait for a replacement.

Hope my coach doesn't break down on Sunday.

• Surprised 1

5 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Never gets old does it.

Usually when I arrive from the U.S. it is around 12 midnight. The drive in is usually a breeze. The first couple of times though it scared the shit out of me the way they drive. I'm still trying to get used to it.   lol

I remember my second or third trip, still burning up my Mom's Aeroplan points on Air Canada after she decided she couldn't travel anymore; the flight would arrive around 10:30PM or so and it was usually around an hour later when I would catch a cab from Don Muang into Nana - the expressway would usually be pretty empty and the drivers would cruise along at a fair clip. This particular time we were really going, and I looked over the driver's shoulder and it read 160 kmh/h - one hundred miles an hour, without any other traffic in sight - I didn't say a word. 

• Like 1

Been out and about, had a full service oil massage in soi 8, then onto my main pool hall to watch the pro play a match. Tried to hold off going to bed too early as totally knackered. It's 0046 and my bed has won the day. Will play on my phone until I fall asleep. 

• Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, maipenrai said:

I remember my second or third trip, still burning up my Mom's Aeroplan points on Air Canada after she decided she couldn't travel anymore; the flight would arrive around 10:30PM or so and it was usually around an hour later when I would catch a cab from Don Muang into Nana - the expressway would usually be pretty empty and the drivers would cruise along at a fair clip. This particular time we were really going, and I looked over the driver's shoulder and it read 160 kmh/h - one hundred miles an hour, without any other traffic in sight - I didn't say a word. 

gulp

I'm just back from an excellent 2 hour walk. It started off quite cold and windy but soon warmed up!

I was influenced by a YT influencer and veered off at the main Kasikorn by Tucom into the back road in search of his "Little Burma" but as expected nobody sold ABC.

Anyway, the effort wasn't wasted because I bought the Lottery number that I had actively looking for over the passed few days ..... "522" .... I wonder if anybody else bought the same number for the same reason ...??