What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

6 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Kind of fcuked up at the moment. Want to fix something up to eat and go to bed. But I'm too arsed.

That is why I keep ready meals in the freezer... Tomorrow on my Lotus shopping list is salmon spaghetti ..

Just rip its clothes off, wang in in the wave and give it a good seeing to ....

Should be called S&M instead of S&P !!!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

That is why I keep ready meals in the freezer... Tomorrow on my Lotus shopping list is salmon spaghetti ..

Just rip its clothes off, wang in in the wave and give it a good seeing to ....

Should be called S&M instead of S&P !!!

Ha !

Just found a leftover already cooked giant pork chop in the fridge. Along with an already prepared coleslaw I had made and forgotten about.

I'm elated !

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

The red Adidas ones look pretty damned good... So I would suggest NOT wearing them because I'm 67 years old and way past my shelf life for giving fashion advice !!!!

I have a same model in gray as well, but those red ones along with the blue ones on the floor are my favorites.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, galenkia said:

That’s probably a good idea actually. Make selecting the day’s trainer’s easier.

I always buy a new pair of quality runners (as we colonials call them hereabouts) before each trip but I have a hard time finding a good fit in our town - we used to have several footwear outlets but now the ones that remain cater to the masses and it's really only one store now that stocks the good stuff; last year they had one pair of shoes that fit my big and wide feet properly and I'm hoping like hell that I can find another for this upcoming trip - I do a lot of walking when I am on my trips and need good footwear.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Yessongs said:

No doubt about it, snowmobiling is fun. Back in Feb 2020 at Lake Tahoe, wifey's first time ever. Letting her drive the thing was an adventure LOL! 

IMG_9970.jpg

Yeah, I had my fun with them over the years - the performance sleds are a blast in the right conditions but take a lot of muscle and body english to get the most out of. When I was young you could ride them just about anywhere and then they banned them from the city streets so unless you lived on the edge of the bush, like I do, you had to haul them to the good riding; and the local trails that get the most traffic get hammered into corduroy in a short time so they will beat the hell out of you even with modern suspensions - I rode all the way from my yard to that mountain top you see me on but the first few miles were torture, and the only way around this is to get a truck and trailer and haul the machines closer to the good stuff which of course ups your investment in the sport considerably. Oh, and I might add that the machine you see in the picture weighed 640lbs with a full tank of fuel so it wasn't much fun when you got it stuck...

• Like 2
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1