Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

34 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

A picture I wish I wasn't posting. By far and away the most polluted skies I have ever seen in my 15 years of living in Bangkok. Not sure what is going on, but since about 3pm on Wed afternoon it has just gotten worse with geometric progression. And to make matters worse, it is not a normal Bangkok construction dust or carbon monoxide pollution.....this is Beijiing like crap where you can taste the plastic particles in the air. DISGUSTING!

1924916410_bkgpollutedec21.jpg.f42732800048b438517bb8efbb7afa53.jpg

We had it in Pattaya yesterday you could not even see Koh larn Island from beach road 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, STARGAZER said:

A picture I wish I wasn't posting. By far and away the most polluted skies I have ever seen in my 15 years of living in Bangkok. Not sure what is going on, but since about 3pm on Wed afternoon it has just gotten worse with geometric progression. And to make matters worse, it is not a normal Bangkok construction dust or carbon monoxide pollution.....this is Beijiing like crap where you can taste the plastic particles in the air. DISGUSTING!

Looks bad. HKG is worse IMO, the few days we spend there recently were a real shock. 

When you live there your body gets used to it, but if not you really feel it on your organism.

2 hours ago, STARGAZER said:

Front page news on the Nation today mate, and they expect it to stay for the weekend. 

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30360885

23 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Are these the same the coffee shops you used to mention in your posts ?

No, these are not the Viet coffee shops, these are what they call "Viet Quanhs" where these gals will entertain you....if you buy bottle service etc. Take out is available.......for a steep price. 

21 hours ago, STARGAZER said:

Same out here in the "burbs" reminded me of Los Angeles..

3 minutes ago, Bazel said:

Taken this afternoon showing Pattaya’s new big beach, and the dreadful air pollution we have at the moment. 

1416012969_2018-12-2318_53_48.thumb.jpg.f09e1fe17ecb946fadb2f82abfb08bce.jpg

It is strange as I was being driven along Beach Road this afternoon I noticed it was not possible to even see the Pattaya City Sign due to mist.  I was about to take a picture but the view was blocked.