Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

My neighbor across the street from me seems to be getting some "Orange" in their trees already. This Fall event usually does not take place here until mid-late October.

Wonder if this means Fall/Winter is coming earlier this year? 

Wifey asked me last week if we could go to Tahoe again this Winter?  I think she likes gambling LOL! 

IMG_2545.JPG

IMG_9752.jpg

• Like 5

On 9/19/2020 at 9:16 AM, Yessongs said:

My neighbor across the street from me seems to be getting some "Orange" in their trees already. This Fall event usually does not take place here until mid-late October.

Wonder if this means Fall/Winter is coming earlier this year? 

Wifey asked me last week if we could go to Tahoe again this Winter?  I think she likes gambling LOL! 

IMG_2545.JPG

IMG_9752.jpg

We have colors changing all over the place also. It's way to early for this to happen.

1 hour ago, thumper63 said:

We have colors changing all over the place also. It's way to early for this to happen.

Thanks for the confirmation Terry, glad it's not just Calif, and with your recent pics of snow in Sept where you are at.....could be a monster Winter. 

Ok by me....I don't have to drive in it though and I know Rachanee would love to go out and see it again this Winter. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Wifey asked me yesterday if we can go back to SFO soon, walk around and was it safer now? 

@lazarus I told her I would ask the franchise? 

IMG_6730.JPG

Confucius says. "It's OK."

Lots of outdoor dining open. Museums & Zoo open with reservations. Shopping open in some places. Nice weather in October.

I haven't been downtown since April. No reason to go. 

If you're looking for suggestions of "local" spots to check out let me know. There's some great little hidden stairways to get your heart rates up.
I know your Mrs. likes to work out. Some good little restaurants for take away picnics, too.

. . .

Why SF has the lowest COVID-19 death rate of any other major city

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/San-Francisco-city-U-S-lowest-death-rate-country-15578435.php

20170311-IMG_1864.jpg

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 1