Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

10 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

Great news for all fans of the Devil's Den! The owner, Cerberus (Mike) has posted on Pattaya Addicts that he has recovered from his health problems to the extent he's in the process of finalizing the contract on new premises in which to re-open the DD.   yeah-baby-smiley-emoticon.gif

DD has always been a niche establishment and not everyone's favorite.  However, no one can deny that the DD was unique for Pattaya and offered a level of service- with a guarantee no less- seldom found anyway in the world.

I'm very glad both Cerberus and DD are making a comeback.  :default_goodjob:

Evil

I was too scared to visit Devil's Den.

Rather have a chicken Vindaloo and 6 pints to remind me what my ass is for!

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Pattaya Beach Please in the center of Tree Town is having a soft opening tomorrow. Think they need to work on their PR as their promotion flyer is very confusing.

image.jpeg

That is confusing but if it means pay 720 Baht for a couple of drinks, count me out.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

55 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Think they need to work on their PR as their promotion flyer is very confusing.

If I remember correctly "Foam Parties"  were a "thing" in Singapore about 30 years ago and was nothing more than "copping a quick feel" from Singaporean non sex worker's titties..

Quite pathetic really .. better wait until the end of the month when their rent was due and catch 'em in Orchard Towers ..

• Haha 3

On 6/15/2023 at 5:07 PM, Blue Streak said:

That might be a bit optimistic from the vibs I was given the other night..

Never say never........

Popped into the Matador Bar at the rear of Tree Town late last night

Nobody was sure about what was happening but  suggested should know

by the 5th July......

Well it was posted on Facebook that David had taken it over I know that both bartenders went over there to Windmill to work during the renovation as well as the newly hired manager but he is now gone. Dan is now at La La Land on Soi 6. Have not seen any work being done the times I've been by

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Well it was posted on Facebook that David had taken it over I know that both bartenders went over there to Windmill to work during the renovation as well as the newly hired manager but he is now gone. Dan is now at La La Land on Soi 6. Have not seen any work being done the times I've been by

I've walked past there a few night, they have the Dollhouse lights on and a few security chaps there

to guide people towards the Windmill..but definitely no banging going on at the moment.....

On 6/29/2023 at 10:02 PM, Evil Penevil said:

Great news for all fans of the Devil's Den! The owner, Cerberus (Mike) has posted on Pattaya Addicts that he has recovered from his health problems to the extent he's in the process of finalizing the contract on new premises in which to re-open the DD.   yeah-baby-smiley-emoticon.gif

DD has always been a niche establishment and not everyone's favorite.  However, no one can deny that the DD was unique for Pattaya and offered a level of service- with a guarantee no less- seldom found anyway in the world.

I'm very glad both Cerberus and DD are making a comeback.  :default_goodjob:

Evil

Fantastic new really decent fella ..ex- British military.

Tough nut but straight as an arrow, really decent and enjoyed a fair few laughs with him.

Really glad to hear. Thank you. Bring back Cake and Jar ....oh happy days !!!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, bob lt said:

Wednesday 5th 

IMG20230705222953.jpg

Popped in there last night at about 00.30....The Thai band was a Thai band if you

get my drift.....99 Baht most bottled beer ...3 pool tables at the far end + air con that end..

20 Baht a game apparently......If you are under 5 feet tall the toilets on the left hand side are

a breeze any thing taller proceed with caution ....low beams.....Opening night last night 

and opening party I believe to be Sunday the 9th July.....Nice snap Bob put my couple to

shame...lol....

IMG_20230706_005113.jpg

IMG_20230706_204220.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2