Thai Vloggers

Aqualung

I'm probably the only one, but i've never, ever watched one. 

It's like i just posted in a different thread about these utubers making a mockery of boxing.  They have a massive following apparently, though i haven't a clue who they are.

I must be getting old 

shrug-alan-partridge.gif.831e9c750573728a449952b599525aa4.gif

• Surprised 1

42 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I'm probably the only one, but i've never, ever watched one. 

It's like i just posted in a different thread about these utubers making a mockery of boxing.  They have a massive following apparently, though i haven't a clue who they are.

I must be getting old 

shrug-alan-partridge.gif.831e9c750573728a449952b599525aa4.gif

You are not alone!

• Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

4 hours ago, Sherlock said:

I heard that one of the waste of oxygen vblogges got "glassed" by a Thai bird in a bar. Even if she didnt mean to do that, she stilled a good job on this charity stealing thief!!

I've been reading about this, there's 2 or 3 versions of events it seems (I might be wrong though)

. One is Buzz telling everyone it was just lads getting a bit drunk and that's it, the other is that he was being abusive to the cashier and she went to throw her beer over him, his head went forward at the same time and he got hit by the glass and another which I think is true, is that he got obnoxious because he took 18 blokes in there and didn't get special treatment. He then kicked off and got twatted.

Either way, he managed to get 2 managers and the cashier sacked over it, as he's apparently Steve Acreman's (owner of Maggie Mays where it happened) latest squeeze.

Edited by Butch
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Surprised 1

1 hour ago, Butch said:

I've been reading about this, there's 2 or 3 versions of events it seems (I might be wrong though)

. One is Buzz telling everyone it was just lads getting a bit drunk and that's it, the other is that he was being abusive to the cashier and she went to throw her beer over him, his head went forward at the same time and he got hit by the glass and another which I think is true, is that he got obnoxious because he took 18 blokes in there and didn't get special treatment. He then kicked off and got twatted.

Either way, he managed to get 2 managers and the cashier sacked over it, as he's apparently Steve Acreman's (owner of Maggie Mays where it happened) latest squeeze.

I would go with option 3 as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/14/2023 at 11:49 AM, Mr. Smooth said:

It's a damn shame that the people of these tropical countries where so many of us have visited for years, or now have made our homes there, have to be subjected to the absolute worst displays of vile, ugly and disgusting behavior by Westerners.

Watching that video was enough for this guy to show what an abject bottom feeder of a man he is.

His mouth will get him in some real trouble one day.

The guy appears to be drinking himself to death. I hope he suceeds soon.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, Trip said:

From Pattaya 365

Buzzin1.jpg

Spot the difference! 🤣

IMG_20231016_090838.jpg

Screen print taken from his latest vlog posted on UTube 5 hours ago.

He gave his very different explanation as to what happened.

Some people just attract violence.

Edited by Jambo
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

4 times now in a 24 hour period he has changed his story as to what happened.

I am intrigued that this is talked about on other forums, Facebook, and probably other social media BUT NOT Pattaya Addicts. 

It must have been censored, otherwise I'm sure someone would have posted about it. 

So what is the connection between Trevor Knight and Bryan Flowers? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sherlock said:

4 times now in a 24 hour period he has changed his story as to what happened.

Just watching his YT vid re a small explanation as to what happened. 

The amount of support via the comments is unbelievable. 

It's like most of them were actually there at Maggy Mays. 

54 minutes ago, Bazle said:

I am intrigued that this is talked about on other forums, Facebook, and probably other social media BUT NOT Pattaya Addicts. 

It must have been censored, otherwise I'm sure someone would have posted about it. 

No connection between the 2 of them as far as I know.

Trevor is firmly in bed with Steve Acreman.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bazle said:

none .  and BF has nothing to do with day to day moderation here.  never has.  i can assure you

• Like 2

On 10/16/2023 at 5:24 PM, Bazle said:

Yep Bryan isn't daft, he's distanced himself from Trevor and the entire Buzzin brand and has kept his own marketing in house.

IMHO that's not a bad idea. I know that Trevor tried to "court" Bryan and the NWG to expand his business, but despite my feeling about Bryan, he made a very shroud move in keeping away. Not a bad idea given the questions regarding where the donation money went for the Baan Kruja appeal during Covid.

Note* The following is speculation and accusation only, and does not represent the opinions or views of the owners of this forum - all accusations are in the public domain and as stated, is entirely speculative on the part of the poster. This forum and the owners have no liability as to the content that follows.

The consensus is that Trevor accepted donations into his personal bank account and never gave then money to the charity, He has refused to offer any evidence supporting his claims and the Baan Kruja have since denied him entry into the venue and have cut all ties.

He has since threatened to take some people to the "High Court" in Thailand - although there is actually no such thing. He has also claimed that people will be held accountable for slander or defamation through their IP Addresses, which again is impossible to track an individual through despite his false claims.

The NWG have kept a dignified silence through out all this, and has not been involved despite being baited to do so.

If any BM wishes to PM me and ask any questions which have not been addressed here, feel free to do so.

• Like 2