Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

On 10/18/2019 at 4:42 PM, Jambo said:

He managed to get Ben to delete the photo of him I posted on the forum.

He actually managed to do that. 🤣

You can't imagine how many posts of mine he tried to get deleted,  including boards where he had been kicked off as a member.  From what the Admin and Mods of various boards have told me,  Gabor (or one of his service dogs or monkeys) reported my old "monger card" signature graphic hundreds of the times.  :default_071:

CaptureMonger.JPG

Evil

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

You can't imagine how many posts of mine he tried to get deleted,  including boards where he had been kicked off as a member.  From what the Admin and Mods of various boards have told me,  Gabor (or one of his service dogs or monkeys) reported my old "monger card" signature graphic hundreds of the times.  :default_071:

CaptureMonger.JPG

Evil

EP,

you still doing your dining out reviews?

I did enjoy them over on Secrets,plus did you ever sort out that bloke who put the threats on you?

regards

grayray

• Thanks 1

On 10/20/2019 at 9:38 AM, grayray said:

EP,

you still doing your dining out reviews?

I did enjoy them over on Secrets,plus did you ever sort out that bloke who put the threats on you?

regards

grayray

I'm not doing reviews with the same frequency that I once did,  mainly because I've been fighting chronic acid reflux. I'm eating a lot more yogurt, watermelon chunks and boiled chicken and less restaurant meals than before. But I do try to add reviews from time to time.

It turned out the guy who threatened to kill me over my reviews was part of a hoax cooked up on a Facebook group.  It had nothing to do with any actual reviews I'd written, but was instead related to "disrespectful" posts I'd made about another member on the Pattaya boards.  Their goal was to scare me, but it didn't turn out as they had expected. It's probably not a good idea for me to describe the whole thing in too much detail.

On a few occasions in the distant past,  I have gotten "face-to-face" death threats, but only in an already confrontational situation with a drunk or mentally ill person.  That night in Sensations on Halloween 2016 was the first time a total stranger who wasn't drunk had walked up to me, asked me if I were Evil Penevil and then threatened to kill me over posts on an Internet board.

Evil

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Evil Penevil said:

I'm not doing reviews with the same frequency that I once did,  mainly because I've been fighting chronic acid reflux. I'm eating a lot more yogurt, watermelon chunks and boiled chicken and less restaurant meals than before. But I do try to add reviews from time to time.

It turned out the guy who threatened to kill me over my reviews was part of a hoax cooked up on a Facebook group.  It had nothing to do with any actual reviews I'd written, but was instead related to "disrespectful" posts I'd made about another member on the Pattaya boards.  Their goal was to scare me, but it didn't turn out as they had expected. It's probably not a good idea for me to describe the whole thing in too much detail.

On a few occasions in the distant past,  I have gotten "face-to-face" death threats, but only in an already confrontational situation with a drunk or mentally ill person.  That night in Sensations on Halloween 2016 was the first time a total stranger who wasn't drunk had walked up to me, asked me if I were Evil Penevil and then threatened to kill me over posts on an Internet board.

Evil

Evil, try this   control loc..  its better than the standard acid reflux stuff.  fascino 40 mg  pacj is 700 baht i think.  i only take now if going tout to drink wine, but was very bad at one time with acid reflux.

• Thanks 1

Did somebody mention Chang Fai a couple of pages back? The real mystery man, the guy who did more damage to the old forum than pretty much anyone else other than the owner.

It must be also said that CF did contribute a hell of a lot to the forum, but he did far more damage by driving away other BMs with his sour, negative attitude. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Khun Ling said:

Did somebody mention Chang Fai a couple of pages back? The real mystery man, the guy who did more damage to the old forum than pretty much anyone else other than the owner.

It must be also said that CF did contribute a hell of a lot to the forum, but he did far more damage by driving away other BMs with his sour, negative attitude. 

any one see CF?some times seam he some other poster. think he mostly trol

5 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Don't think he's here, but he is/was  on Addicts as "Sapparot" (Thai for pineapple) something or other? Dunno if he's still there for sure as I have not logged into PA in a long while. 

Do you mean this bloke ? Taa_Saparot.

That would explain a lot as he's one of the resident know it all's on there.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Don't think he's here, but he is/was  on Addicts as "Sapparot" (Thai for pineapple) something or other? Dunno if he's still there for sure as I have not logged into PA in a long while. 

thankyou. remeber poster here chokdeemakmak say he meet cf but not see him here long time

50 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

42 minutes ago, mrcharliemofo said:

Do you mean this bloke ? Taa_Saparot.

That would explain a lot as he's one of the resident know it all's on there.

36 minutes ago, BarryL said:

thankyou. remeber poster here chokdeemakmak say he meet cf but not see him here long time

Who cares ? FFS .....

Except when it is a really sympathetic person who suddenly disappears...

C.F. ? come on ....

CDMM on the other hand would be nice on here.

13 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

CDMM on the other hand would be nice on here.

I'll agree to disagree with you there having met him once and believe me once was enough for me. I'd rate him as highly as you rate vpi and I do agree that vpi is a total wanker.

ps. I think vpi and his playmate on Live are obsessed with you as vpi mentioned you again today ! I admire how you stopped going on there, well done.

Edited by mrcharliemofo
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mrcharliemofo said:

I'll agree to disagree with you there having met him once and believe me once was enough for me. I'd rate him as highly as you rate vpi and I do agree that vpi is a total wanker.

ps. I think vpi and his playmate on Live are obsessed with you as vpi mentioned you again today ! I admire how you stopped going on there, well done.

Thanks.

13 minutes ago, BarryL said:

was here & many posts then some thing hapen at some bar & he stop after he embarased. good poster

Noted, and thanks for the info.

CDMM moved to the dark side of the list now.

3 hours ago, BarryL said:

what abot pizzadave also some other name. any one here from he?

He was one of the guys who got pissed off with the way certain things were handled with the other boards political debacle. I guess he (and some other great posters) just decided they had enough.

2 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

He was one of the guys who got pissed off with the way certain things were handled with the other boards political debacle. I guess he (and some other great posters) just decided they had enough.

thankyou

ok remeber now. he think clinton govt going to get he & eye so delete post & change name. funny but guess eye do same excep not back with new name.

both good poster

3 hours ago, BarryL said:

thankyou

ok remeber now. he think clinton govt going to get he & eye so delete post & change name. funny but guess eye do same excep not back with new name.

both good poster

He left once before (not sure what the reason). Came back and hung tough (even with all the insults). Then while standing his ground finally got fed up with things and left. He could dish it out, but most of it was justified IMO, dealing with some insecure cutthroats. But that's in the past.