Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

10 hours ago, Smiler said:

Alex is a great host and of course as others have mentioned, he has been there for 13 years so he knows what he knows. Guys like him and Adam from the cherry bar have been on the frontline for longer than most. 

A great hose? He asked me to visit is bar and then he promised to bottle me.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Mrmango said:

A great hose? He asked me to visit is bar and then he promised to bottle me.....

Don't worry about it.

A term of affection from a weegie.

I spent a year working in Glasgow and "Its ya round yee fuckin english bastard" was friendly banter in the pub in St. Vincent's street. 🤣

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

Don't worry about it.

I spent a year working in Glasgow and "Its ya round yee fuckin english bastard" was friendly banter in the pub in St. Vincent's street. 🤣

He was very serious, as I deflated a few lies he had posted on the old Secrets board, and shortly after he actually did bottle a customer.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Jambo said:

Don't worry about it.

I thought it was

Ye leaving the room Jimmy, pick a window.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RR007 said:

Can only assume that whoever Abrahams flogged it to had no idea originally of the background history.  How long did that relaunch last. Shame yet again somebody else comprehensively rinsed

Potential buyers should do their own due dilligence...nothing wrong with a seller trying to get the best possible price 

• Like 3
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I would think if the new owners could find something novel to promote and i mean really promote then it might have a chance, trouble is most ideas have been tried to death in Pattaya, think Club Boesche. I spent many a night in there spending lots of baht in the company of shedloads of punters.

What about another disco aka Insomnia style ?

Edited by Pumpuynarak

• 2 weeks later...

The rows and arguing always seem to get loads of views. 

I remember a well know poster elsewhere who shall remain nameless,  who used to point that out, that the numerous threads with the shitfeasts that people were complaining about, usually involving him, always showed the most views. 

Fucking hell, Norn Iron just scored against the Dutch, my coffee flew out of my mouth!! Anyway, excuse the TF. 

Why, are you a voyeur, are you secretly shouting 'fight, fight, fight' when you see such a thread?

Or are you one of the few, going by the thread views, who avoid such threads once the see what's happening?

1 minute ago, Krapow said:

I remember a well know poster elsewhere who shall remain nameless,  who used to point that out, that the numerous threads with the shitfeasts that people were complaining about, usually involving him, always showed the most views. 

Fucking hell, Norn Iron just scored against the Dutch, my coffee flew out of my mouth!! Anyway, excuse the TF. 

Why, are you a voyeur, are you secretly shouting 'fight, fight, fight' when you see such a thread?

Or are you one of the few, going by the thread views, who avoid such threads once the see what's happening?

My involvement usually was dictated by my alcohol intake. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Krapow said:

a quiet night indoors mate,

or do you want to start a shitfest? :default_268213: :default_bananas:

regards

grayray

• Haha 1