Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

On 10/16/2019 at 5:11 PM, BarryL said:

worst was gabor vile posts abot alphazulu kid.

On 10/16/2019 at 5:27 PM, Evil Penevil said:

Definitely.  Those were an all-time bottom low, the worst I have ever read on any punter board on any subject.  

Evil

I banned him for those and deleted them very quickly he contacted Ben trying to be reinstated but i insisted he not be. Of course when i left control of the forum they could not allow him back quick enough.   

4 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I banned him for those and deleted them very quickly he contacted Ben trying to be reinstated but i insisted he not be. Of course when i left control of the forum they could not allow him back quick enough.   

I think it was for his soup recipes.

I think it was for his soup recipes.

No I'll tell you a little-known secret as to why. Gabor had a forum before Secrets was ever around I'm pretty sure it was called Pattaya Fun he contacted all of his members at that time I believe there were around 6,000 and told them they should also join the Secret's board. That was Benz reasoning behind giving him all the Rope to hang himself and to continue giving him more.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

No I'll tell you a little-known secret as to why. Gabor had a forum before Secrets was ever around I'm pretty sure it was called Pattaya Fun he contacted all of his members at that time I believe there were around 6,000 and told them they should also join the Secret's board. That was Benz reasoning behind giving him all the Rope to hang himself and to continue giving him more.

I got a email from Secrets Cambodia last week inviting to visit in PP,

did Ben keep all the members details and now cold emailing them,or is it so he will soon start up a secrets Cambodia forum?

regards

grayray

did Ben keep all the members details and now cold emailing them,or is it so he will soon start up a secrets Cambodia forum?
regards
grayray
He's in town if anyone runs into him they can ask him :-)

22 minutes ago, grayray said:

regards

grayray

That made me go and look.

I got this last Thursday. Trouble is I ain't been to Secrets Cambodia. Just wondering how I should rate the experience.

00000.jpg

2 minutes ago, fygjam said:

That made me go and look.

I got this last Thursday. Trouble is I ain't been to Secrets Cambodia. Just wondering how I should rate the experience.

00000.jpg

I guess you should review them and say that it's a spam you got you've never even visited them. That's how I would have reviewed it.

16 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

You can bet they'll stop sending on the people start leaving reviews saying they were spammed with it and have never visited this place

The original secrets forum was set up by spamming as you well know.

The original secrets forum was set up by spamming as you well know.
That's what I've been told and I tend to believe it. I was a very big poster on the f l b board back in the day I think myself Emil and Big D USA were the three heaviest posters. When the secrets board got started it did So based on the database from the flb board. Everybody I know got an email saying come and join the new forum but I never did strange maybe he was trying to tell me something :-)

• Thumbs Up 1