Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

While this looks like fried rice it's not quite. I like rice but for the last 7 days I have any many carbs and any added sugar I am on a little health kick.

So I dug up a recipe on YouTube cauliflower fried rice. It said that I would not be able to tell the difference between it and regular rice. Believe it or not I couldn't once the whole dish was done. 

IMG_20211031_150826.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

While this looks like fried rice it's not quite. I like rice but for the last 7 days I have any many carbs and any added sugar I am on a little health kick.

So I dug up a recipe on YouTube cauliflower fried rice. It said that I would not be able to tell the difference between it and regular rice. Believe it or not I couldn't once the whole dish was done. 

IMG_20211031_150826.jpg

I have had this microwave packet from the supermarket before, about a tenth of the calories of regular rice. 

1.Riced_UK_Cauli_Front_2400x2400.jpg

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

White chocolate cheesecake 🙂 

the one I had a couple of weeks ago had some roasted hazelnuts in the biscuit base , so good. 

Yup, no hazelnuts though. Must remember that for next time. 

Now in the fridge for a hour or so before a white chocolate ganache goes on top.

I'm busy licking the bowl....

20211031_123104.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, boydeste said:

FFS, Good spot.

Posted from my phone, predictive text at it's best. LOL

I usually check after posting for spelling mistakes, but my mate called me and I got distracted.

Edited now, thanks.

I always kind of wondered about you....     55555555555555555555

• Surprised 1

Looked nice but was forgettable.

When ordering a mixed grill in a new Thai style cowboy steak house, I expected the Thai beef to be chewey and so it was.

What I didn't expect: 2 Russian ladies where working there, their half Thai kids age 11 and the other even younger were serving food and drinks, we waited 45 Minutes for our drinks and 1 hour for the food, the chicken was only half cooked and the table next to us with customers that came much later got their food first.

Next.

IMG20211101191300.jpg

Edited by CampariO
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, CampariO said:

Looked nice but was forgettable.

When ordering a mixed grill in a new Thai style cowboy steak house, I expected the Thai beef to be chewey and so it was.

What I didn't expect: 2 Russian ladies where working there, their half Thai kids age 11 and the other even younger were serving food and drinks, we waited 45 Minutes for our drinks and 1 hour for the food, the chicken was only half cooked and the table next to us with customers that came much later got their food first.

Next.

IMG20211101191300.jpg

Anywhere that serves food on anything other than a proper plate is a no no in my book.

And don't get me started about a tiny portion of chips in a poncy basket......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1