Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

9 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

The eggs have given me an idea for Xmas Dinner in PBG...

I think I will order 2 poached eggs from the breakfast menu and add them to the grilled Dory that comes with mash, peas and a white sauce splashed all over!!  ... All washed down with a Leffe Brown....

Can you bloody believe that I posted that just before I cracked a tooth open.... Looks like I'll be living off poached eggs for a few days ....and Leffe Brown of course !!!

Christmas eve smorgasbord.  From the top left: chilled Virginia ham, Haus salami, a variety of breads and condiments, cheddar and Swiss cheese, Boston baked beans, pasta salad, deviled eggs, relish tray, dessert tray.

image.jpeg

Merry Christmas all!

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, tko said:

Christmas eve smorgasbord.  From the top left: chilled Virginia ham, Haus salami, a variety of breads and condiments, cheddar and Swiss cheese, Boston baked beans, pasta salad, deviled eggs, relish tray, dessert tray.

image.jpeg

Merry Christmas all!

Merry Christmas mate.

If I hadn't gone vegan/vegetarian I'd happily get stuck in to that 😋

Love all cheese and chilled meat.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

It was real nice but way to much food for me these days. Out for Xmas Dinner with a big group tomorrow so I guess it was good practice.

You must be a very small eater Boyd, but besides that have a great day out with your friends tomorrow mate....

Edited by SteveBC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SteveBC said:

You must be a very small eater Boyd, but besides that have a great day out with your friends tomorrow mate....

Thanks, it should be a fun afternoon.

I used to eat loads, but since packing up work I am always fighting the weight. I put it on during the summer months and try to shift it in the winter. That normally involves eating Thai food and smaller portions. My stomach must be shrinking because of it. Not such a bad thing really I guess.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 12/24/2022 at 1:26 AM, galenkia said:

Xmas in the past has been sad sometimes. My dad and three of his brothers all died in December, so lots of sad memories to go with the happy ones.

Same same.... had my dog put to sleep on Christmas eve. Most of my family and many of my friends are gone. Christmas is never a great time for me. 

I just spoke to my son and his wife. They really struggle at Christmas time. 3 years ago my 17 year old Grandson was killed in a motorbike accident 4 days before. Every day since has been hard for them, and his younger brother, but this time is very tough. 

• Sad 4