Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

2 minutes ago, Binlid said:

On my own tonight for dinner , the wife is back home for 4 days before we head back to the UK on Saturday. I have eaten Steak in the Robin Hood and I am now fit to burst. A 400gm Ribeye was served with beef dripping chips,roasted vegetables and a red wine sauce I was also given complimentary sour dough bread and butter and a vanilla vodka shot. Everything was cooked perfect and very tasty and washed down with a couple of pints of Thatchers cider.

20230501_195248.jpg

20230501_200347.jpg

20230501_200343.jpg

20230501_200352.jpg

20230501_200700.jpg

20230501_200709.jpg

That looks great mate.

• Thumbs Up 2

39 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Just sampled a breakfast at Kungs on Soi lengkee which features home made sausages of your choice and home cured bacon.I ordered the premium breakfast minus eggs and tomatoes which form no part of my diet😆, I ordered my breakfat with one Slice Lorne sausage and one Cumberland sausage, it includes 2 rounds of toast and a mug of tea or coffee.I orderd an extra black pudding and an extra mug of tea,total bill was 314 bht and everything was very tasty includind nice toast and Lurpak butter.

20230502_113647.jpg

Bloody excellent post mate! You going shopping later for a larger shirt ??

I had a "thing" about Retox shills blabbing on about their 99 baht breakfast of dried out, overcooked but cold, greasy shite served by crying waitresses because the bitch in black treating them like shit  !

I started to use the place next door (forgotten the name but moved from soi 13 area).For 10 baht extra everything was freshly cooked .... but still the Retox shills would stop by to interrupt my meal to talk shite!

I reckon I will eat at Kung's in the coming days when I am in town..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Just sampled a breakfast at Kungs on Soi lengkee which features home made sausages of your choice and home cured bacon.I ordered the premium breakfast minus eggs and tomatoes which form no part of my diet😆, I ordered my breakfat with one Slice Lorne sausage and one Cumberland sausage, it includes 2 rounds of toast and a mug of tea or coffee.I orderd an extra black pudding and an extra mug of tea,total bill was 314 bht and everything was very tasty includind nice toast and Lurpak butter.

20230502_113647.jpg

314 baht for a Pattaya breakfast- forums would have been exploding back in the day😉

Looks very high quality. Assume that's bubble & squeak at 1 o'clock, and not some crazy Asian fusion with an onion bhaji thrown in!!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I started to use the place next door (forgotten the name but moved from soi 13 area).For 10 baht extra everything was freshly cooked .... but still the Retox shills would stop by to interrupt my meal to talk shite!

Would the place you refer to be the Haven ?? They done a bloody good breakfast there, made their own bread too. Plus i liked that one sat on a proper chair at a table and not a wobbly stool at an even more wobbly table.....

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

Would the place you refer to be the Haven ?? They done a bloody good breakfast there, made their own bread too. Plus i liked that one sat on a proper chair at a table and not a wobbly stool at an even more wobbly table.....

Shit yeh!

The toast was made from their thick home made bread! Bloody magnificent breakfast.

Their downfall came way before Covid. The day they removed the individual outside tables and replaced them with one large Chinese banquet table was a fucking disaster and no matter how they rearranged the outside seating it was never the same...Shame really!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

314 baht for a Pattaya breakfast- forums would have been exploding back in the day😉

Looks very high quality. Assume that's bubble & squeak at 1 o'clock, and not some crazy Asian fusion with an onion bhaji thrown in!!!

Home made hash browns mate, I won't  be posting this on  The Breakfast club for that reason,dozens would be having a coronary. 

Edited by Binlid
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Hahahaha like the Aussie sports bar opposite Nirun that served bloody excellent stew and bread for 99 baht!!

Wombat bar, part of the Shagwell Mansion complex.

That stew was top notch, as was the pea + ham soup that was on alternate days.

• Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, Binlid said:

20230502_113647.jpg

Always liked breakfast at Rosie O’Gradys back in the day. Was always cooked just as I liked it.

• Thumbs Up 4

6 hours ago, galenkia said:

Do love a tikka masala, probably my favorite Indian dish.

Aloo gobi is one of my favourites along with biryani. Haven't been to south asia for a few years now so missing out on a few dishes i used to like.

• Thumbs Up 1