Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

When i was in the meat business in SF we were the largest west coast distributor of Vienna products. The bright green relish and sport peppers make those dogs

Yes... spot on. And the poppy seed buns.     I always take the pickles off and eat separately. Delightful

The peppers are also common with Italian beef sannis which are very popular in Chi-town. 

I miss those dogs, eyetalian beefs and gyros.    Exceptional     Can't find that quality anywhere.

1 minute ago, tko said:

With the Mrs. recovering from having her gallbladder removed, my daughter joined me on a Makro run and lunch after.

Her idea of a good lunch.

image.jpeg

For me, roast chicken stuffed with spinach and truffle sauce.

Both looks fantastic, presentation is excellent like a decent restaurant! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Lemondropkid said:

Both looks fantastic, presentation is excellent like a decent restaurant! 

Yes, it's fairly new here, and becoming one of our favorites. Pretty good crowd today, so hopefully they'll last.

• Like 2

Friends of mine were visiting from Australia, I asked them what they would like food wise, thier choice was a Carvery.

Toby Carvery fitted us in at midday and the food was good. My choice of meat was gammon and turkey, both pretty much buried in the picture 

20230828_122830.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

9 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Two fried chicken thighs and some shrimp pad thai from my friendly vendor 90 baht

IMG_20230828_144104.jpg

That looks sweet Larry…..if I ever make it down again, I’ll have to get his location….

Not every business is on Google Maps or accepts Apple Pay….crazy times compared to how we grew up

Mickey D on my walk…..Christ inflation has made things expensive…..after our two wonderful taxes and upsizing the fries…..a nice round $15 CAD. Daddy is officially rolling over in his grave. At university in 1996, they did delivery and had a $1 Big Mac special….I gained 15 pounds that month!

But……the spicy habanero chicken was fantastic, albeit gone in 4 bites 

IMG_2438.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Thumbs Up 2

23 minutes ago, tko said:

Milady felt up to heading our for lunch today.  Though, as Larry suggested, she still isn't up for cooking.

Yum Polamai for her.

image.jpeg

Pork chop for me.

image.jpeg

Quite a different pattern for bowel movements in your household I'd reckon.

Both look lovely.