Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

5 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Definitely not in Thailand then 😅,Switzerland or Austria? 

Queensland, Australia.

Spirit of the Outback train the goes between Brisbane and Longreach. The last remaining Queensland Rail train service that has sleeper cars.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Isn't it lovely when they give you a little dish for your used teabag, instead of having to put it into the saucer where it will drool all over the bottom of your cup - Tis Take Away, corner of Soi Buakhow and Soi New Plaza:

rsz_img_2375.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, maipenrai said:

Isn't it lovely when they give you a little dish for your used teabag, instead of having to put it into the saucer where it will drool all over the bottom of your cup - Tis Take Away, corner of Soi Buakhow and Soi New Plaza:

A bonus point for the 'tea' not being Lipton's Yellow Label  !!!

3 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

A pack of cooked seafood consisting of shrimp squid and mussels couple of eggs two cups of rice a little bit of soy sauce and some other seasoning and that's lunch Seafood fried riceIMG_20240129_133043.jpg

That can cover anyone's next few hours. Dats fer sure.

3 hours ago, maipenrai said:

rsz_img_2375.jpg

Class action there. That would put a smile on my face, indeed.

4 hours ago, maipenrai said:

rsz_img_2375.jpg

That is a nice touch!

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

Cumberland sausage with mash, peas and onion gravy in Chomp.

Sweet and sour with noodles for my mate.

Both very good.

20240130_140011.jpg

20240130_134808.jpg

If you had a sausage like that you would have never had to work for a living. The sweet and sour was outstanding thanks for lunch

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Some really good looking stuff on all of the above guys  !

I'm looking at a tuna melts on leftover french bread with burnt cheese, and a leftovwer half of a han & dheese I toasted up. Still not bad.

tuna melts.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2