Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

4 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Thats one more visit then me,cant remember the last time i bought a drink in any soi 4 establishment,prob pre covid when i took a first timer workmate down there,not a big drinker now,so a quite one maybe down 7/1 or 11,ruamchitt hotel is more preferable nowadays.certainly is a strange phenomenon and one i got bored with very quick.

Yes, I agree. So many other options. Soi 4 has gotten a bit outrageous.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It is interesting how most Pattaya Vloggers have changed their tune over the years ..

10 years ago it was all sneering "This is where cheap charlie broke expats eat" to "You should try this place for real Thai food, cheap and delicious" .....

I wandered into this food court type place about a year ago I was in the neighborhood I wanted to get something to take home so I figured I'd give him a try. Never bothered asking how much the food was because I learned from another expat that life is too short to worry about spending money on something like food that you enjoy. In any event I brought the food home it was so good I couldn't believe how cheap it was and that's why I returned if they went up 50% on the prices I would still be going back. It's just good food

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Hooters Nana?  Keng Mak.....see you in June ladies! :default_getdown:

@maipenrai I know someone else who likes this place...he has bar fined "multiple" girls there over his illustrious career...the girls know him there as the "Canadian Calm" LOL! 

IMG_2467 2.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_2472.jpg

IMG_8753.JPG

IMG_8756 2.jpg

Say what?? Surely you jest -  I wouldn't go near the damned place if it wasn't to meet up with you and the others - I don't think Hooters belongs on Soi 4 and would never go there to drink or eat; and I can't remember the last time I paid an overpriced barfine on Soi 4, lol...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Where did you buy it mate ... looks good 

Our local Sainsburys,wrapped up in clothes in my suitcase,also got a box of white.

• Great Info 1