Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

A tom yum clear soup with pork and pork balls concoction, super spicy.

Was that nice I had two bowls. 

Missus laughing at me drinking the 'soup'  at the end, and my throat thinking a volcano had hit it. Eyes and nose haven't stopped running since ffs..

IMAG0838.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Glasseye said:

Lemon cake and milk. Dessert following the steak & kidney pie.

Pie was good. Didn't see any kidney thought.      

aaa.jpg

I love the pastry on those pies but the filling is a bit on the stingy side.Would rather they were more expensive and better filled.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

I love the pastry on those pies but the filling is a bit on the stingy side.Would rather they were more expensive and better filled.

I agree. Not bad, but very watery. Wanted to try though.

I like to try one with a bit thicker gravy and real chunks of meat. Flavor was a little bland but actually grew on me a bit.

Bottom line - I have one more can, I'll enjoy that also. Would I buy again ? Yes, but at a discounted price. And only if there weren't better options available.

Can you recommend any other better options that are available through mail order ?

2 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

I agree. Not bad, but very watery. Wanted to try though.

I like to try one with a bit thicker gravy and real chunks of meat. Flavor was a little bland but actually grew on me a bit.

Bottom line - I have one more can, I'll enjoy that also. Would I buy again ? Yes, but at a discounted price. And only if there weren't better options available.

Can you recommend any other better options that are available through mail order ?

Those pies aren't the best 555

the best supermarket ones are made by Marks and Spencer's, but I doubt they deliver to the US 

best option , make your own 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/steakandkidneypie_73308

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Those pies aren't the best 555

the best supermarket ones are made by Marks and Spencer's, but I doubt they deliver to the US 

best option , make your own 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/steakandkidneypie_73308

Thanks. I may actually give that a go at some point. I have some pie crust in the frezzer. I think the hard part over here would be finding the lamb kidney.  5555   I could ask the butcher though.

Might not find the arse to do it though. In the mean time I'm going to do a little searching.

Would appreciate anyone who has any suggestions.

1 minute ago, Glasseye said:

Thanks. I may actually give that a go at some point. I have some pie crust in the frezzer. I think the hard part over here would be finding the lamb kidney.  5555   I could ask the butcher though.

Might not find the arse to do it though. In the mean time I'm going to do a little searching.

Would appreciate anyone who has any suggestions.

Doesn't need to be lamb, diced pork or beef will do 

18 hours ago, boydeste said:

Tonight's dinner at lakeside. 

IMG_20190822_24672.jpg

Mate...after your last picture and this one... have you got aussie blood in you.

I ask that as the meat industry in the past ran a campaign with the byline.... Feed the man meat. You are doing a  good job to support that motto...lol.

cheers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

Tonights dinner

IMG-20190822-WA0005-768x1365.jpg

IMG-20190822-WA0006-768x1365.jpg

Roasted chicken terrine for me

20190823_190259-1024x768.jpg

Rillettes for the Miss

20190823_190310-768x1024.jpg

Lamb shank

20190823_192147-768x1024.jpg

Roasted chicken

20190823_192151-768x1024.jpg

Creme brulée 

20190823_194519-768x1024.jpg

With 250 ml red wine and and ice tea 404,000 IDR. 870 Thb

All looked good ( especially the lamb and creme brûlée), and decent value for money.