Obituary/RIP Recent Passings (Threads Merged)

Glasseye

7 hours ago, fforest said:

That David lived this long amazed everyone...He sure was not scared to call a spade a spade...I liked that about him..

"A self-described asshole" was how one report referred to him and the distinction is no doubt warranted but he certainly made, and helped to make, some of the finest music of the time. 

• Like 2

Annie Wersching, ‘24’ actress, passes away at 45
Wersching regularly appeared in television dramas throughout the aughts and into the 2010s. In 2007, she played Amelia Joffe on the long-running ABC soap “General Hospital.” Her breakout role came in 2008 when she portrayed FBI agent Renee Walker on the hit Fox show “24,” starring alongside Kiefer Sutherland throughout the seventh and eighth seasons.

Some of Wersching’s other notable TV credits include her role as the love interest of Harry Bosch (Titus Welliver) on Amazon Prime’s 2014 series “Bosch” and a recurring role as the villainous vampire Lily Salvatore on the CW’s “The Vampire Diaries.”

Portraying the Borg Queen in “Star Trek Picard” in 2022, Wersching frequently shared photos of herself from set in full costume accompanied by messages of gratitude for the makeup and prosthetics artists that transformed her into the intergalactic villain. Wersching’s role in “Star Trek Picard,” which airs on Paramount+, is listed as one of the actress’s last professional credits on IMDb.

Wersching’s husband concluded his statement with a touching memory on Sunday.

“As I drove our boys, the true loves of her life, down the winding driveway and street, she would yell BYE! until we were out of earshot and into the world. I can still hear it ringing. Bye my Buddie. ‘I love you little family…’”

• Like 1

Hmmm...

Cops probe mystery death of popular American 'penis enlargement' YouTuber Leo Rex, 34, who was found dead in his ransacked Thai apartment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11696417/Cops-probe-mystery-death-popular-American-penis-enlargement-YouTuber-Leo-Rex-34.html

A YouTuber who described himself as the 'foremost expert in penis enlargement' has died suddenly aged 34 in mysterious circumstances, sparking a police probe.

Laith Abdallah Algaz, better known as Leo Rex, was discovered by cops in his ransacked Pattaya apartment Monday.

The health vlogger, whose YouTube channel was called Leo and Longevity, was found naked apart from a black shirt, lying face down with blood leaking from his mouth and nose and a bruise on his left eye, police said...

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, lazarus said:

Hmmm...

Cops probe mystery death of popular American 'penis enlargement' YouTuber Leo Rex, 34, who was found dead in his ransacked Thai apartment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11696417/Cops-probe-mystery-death-popular-American-penis-enlargement-YouTuber-Leo-Rex-34.html

A YouTuber who described himself as the 'foremost expert in penis enlargement' has died suddenly aged 34 in mysterious circumstances, sparking a police probe.

Laith Abdallah Algaz, better known as Leo Rex, was discovered by cops in his ransacked Pattaya apartment Monday.

The health vlogger, whose YouTube channel was called Leo and Longevity, was found naked apart from a black shirt, lying face down with blood leaking from his mouth and nose and a bruise on his left eye, police said...

His channel was called Leo and Longlivity.....

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2023 at 10:24 PM, coxyhog said:

Burt was a one-man music hit-writing wonder....

List_of_songs_written_by_Burt_Bacharach

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_written_by_Burt_Bacharach

And 94 is not to shabby...Plenty of famous people kick off decades earlier.....

Edited by fforest
  • Thumbs Up 5

On 2/10/2023 at 7:53 PM, fforest said:

Burt was a one-man music hit-writing wonder....

List_of_songs_written_by_Burt_Bacharach

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_written_by_Burt_Bacharach

And 94 is not to shabby...Plenty of famous people kick off decades earlier.....

All together now.

’It wasn’t the grass that went up her arse it was my finger 

The smell of the shit made me feel sick and f**k did it linger 

Magic Moments’.

• Haha 5