Obituary/RIP Recent Passings (Threads Merged)

Glasseye

17 hours ago, galenkia said:

All together now.

’It wasn’t the grass that went up her arse it was my finger 

The smell of the shit made me feel sick and f**k did it linger 

Magic Moments’.

Remember the night, you fell in the shite, you had your new suit on,

The one that you got from saving up lots of Embassy coupons,

Magic Moments

• Haha 2

For those that new him from the Secrets board, a BM here too but didn't post much.

Martin, BM Matilda on Secrets and Gorguy here and addicts, sadly passed away Sunday night in his sleep in Pattaya. 

Very sad, I spoke to him last week about meeting up whilst I was in Pattaya, but he passed because he had some sores on his legs that wouldn't heal. It didn't sound serious,  but obviously was. His long time GF Noi said the Doctor said sepsis. 

RIP mate.

• Sad 11

28 minutes ago, boydeste said:

For those that new him from the Secrets board, a BM here too but didn't post much.

Martin, BM Matilda on Secrets and Gorguy here and addicts, sadly passed away Sunday night in his sleep in Pattaya. 

Very sad, I spoke to him last week about meeting up whilst I was in Pattaya, but he passed because he had some sores on his legs that wouldn't heal. It didn't sound serious,  but obviously was. His long time GF Noi said the Doctor said sepsis. 

RIP mate.

May he rest in peace.

Sepsis is the result of a minor problem turning serious.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

RIP mate.

A very good hash friend died from the same thing last year. In this environment small cuts need to be treated with care before they become life threatening problems.

RIP Matilda

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

19 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

One of my first wank material. Her, Ginger and Maryann from Gilligan's Island. Lost a lot of spunk to the three of them.

Yes, a lot of us teenagers were in serious danger of pulling our heads through the eye of our dicks looking at her posters. 🤣

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Former Newcastle and Chelsea footballer Christian Atsu aged 31.

Was playing for a Turkish team and went missing after the earthquake. Confirmed today his body had been found.

RIP

1859C809-225E-474D-8F5A-6DEB7A11D593.webp

Thanks for posting this, mate.. May he rest in peace. A Black Star brought up on the Ghanaian coast he would have been well aware when the sea was angry, unfortunately it was the ground that was angry this time.

RIP.

• Like 1

Living US Presidents' years of birth...

Jimmy Carter...............Born 1924 

Joe Biden......................Born 1942

Bill Clinton.....................Born 1946

George W Bush........... Born 1946

Donald Trump ..............Born  1946

Barack Obama..............Born 1961

Edited by fforest