What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

OMG! That sounds effing disgusting ...I'd rather just have tea sans lait !!!

If it was Marvel then I'd drink the tea and eat the powder with a spoon !!

Both my parents liked Marvel, but coffee mate is my preference for powdered cream/milk. 

Much nicer in Lor coffee I may add.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Both my parents liked Marvel, but coffee mate is my preference for powdered cream/milk. 

Much nicer in Lor coffee I may add.

Ah yes..but I'm guessing that you've never sucked compo ration condensed milk out of a tube, on the Brecon Beacons, freezing cold in pissing rain under a basher ......HEAVEN !!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Ah yes..but I'm guessing that you've never sucked compo ration condensed milk out of a tube, on the Brecon Beacons, freezing cold in pissing rain under a basher ......HEAVEN !!

No, but I have been in some horrendous weather trying to survive on very little!

Not a fan of condensed milk, but I do use it in my bait when fishing in Thailand.

The Siamese carp love it.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Ah, you were one of those guys I could see jogging along with a 30 kilo rucksack on your back, on the opposite side of the A470 by the Storey Arms, whilst I am jogging slowly up Pen Y Fan with a 2 kilo rucksack.

Please note we call that area Bannau Brycheiniog now lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Ah, you were one of those guys I could see jogging along with a 30 kilo rucksack on your back, on the opposite side of the A470 by the Storey Arms, whilst I am jogging slowly up Pen Y Fan with a 2 kilo rucksack.

Please note we call that area Bannau Brycheiniog now lol

Hahahaha Nowadays the only 30kg I carry is my belly !!

• Haha 3

Just done 16000 steps along the Neath river feeder, a small river that runs parallel to the main river.

Wife called and said I will meet you after the walk and buy you a beer. Hence a pint of Durdle Door, lovely.

Only 2nd beer in over 3 weeks.

IMG20230901142514.jpg

IMG20230901143001.jpg

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Just done 16000 steps along the Neath river feeder, a small river that runs parallel to the main river.

Wife called and said I will meet you after the walk and buy you a beer. Hence a pint of Durdle Door, lovely.

Only 2nd beer in over 3 weeks.

IMG20230901142514.jpg

IMG20230901143001.jpg

Looks like a Witherspoons 

• Thumbs Up 1