John Luke ?

Yesitisdakid

6 hours ago, boydeste said:

I think he is in Chiang mai and probably doesn't post much while he is away!

Not much to post about up there based on my experience, and that was a decade ago! Still a great place in terms of accessibility and cost of living, and if you’re there long enough you will fill that black book full of numbers.

But nightlife? Damn like I said, 10 years ago you had the odd diamond in the rough at a gogo or beer bar, or you paid 10K+ for the karaoke chicks, which I never attempted. 

It’s one of those places, if you tell prying eyes you went for the temples, you’re actually not lying. What’s also funny is telling people you go to Pattaya for the golf, but in fact there are so many courses within 30 minutes it’s great for golf nuts

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

What’s also funny is telling people you go to Pattaya for the golf, but in fact there are so many courses within 30 minutes it’s great for golf nuts

Just tell people you go to Jomtien or Nahklua, nobody ever heard of it and you're not really lying anyway (and I certainly am not as I usually sleep in Jomtien anyway).

On 2/29/2020 at 8:23 AM, greasy spoon said:

BIG JOHN from secrets board arrived back in town yesterday so no doubt he,l be on here posting photo,s soon

had a drink and a talk with him an hour ago dropped some weight also looks good

On 2/29/2020 at 10:47 AM, thumper63 said:

Think you mean Sa-teef.

Now for bonus points what was his original forum name when he began posting on forums ? 

8 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

had a drink and a talk with him an hour ago dropped some weight also looks good

Now for bonus points what was his original forum name when he began posting on forums ? 

That was a long time ago and to be honest I can't remember that far back. But I do know how he got the forum name Sa-teef.

His real was very hard for his bargirl friends to pronounce.  They just couldn't do it. It kept coming out sounding like " sa teef " ...... so it stuck and he adopted it as his forum handle. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thumper63 said:

That was a long time ago and to be honest I can't remember that far back. But I do know how he got the forum name Sa-teef.

His real was very hard for his bargirl friends to pronounce.  They just couldn't do it. It kept coming out sounding like " sa teef " ...... so it stuck and he adopted it as his forum handle. 

So it was probably "Steve" ?

35 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

we admin have also messaged JL.. no reply so maybe where there is no signal.  hope to hear from him soon, he is a vital part of this small machine

Yes, very strange as he always kept in touch where ever he was. 

And "no signal" for several days ? ? 

Hopefully you have his real ID, so at least if something pops up you'll catch it ?