COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

Thanks everyone i'm sure it will all be ok.

So far after coming back from the test i'm weirdly up and down I feel fine one hour and then the next I don't.

I was shaking this afternoon like muscle aches and my sense of taste has gone all of a sudden.

I still won't know until I get the test results so it could be another two days yet .

One thing that is a pain in the arse is the constant messages you get off NHStracing she has had 4 messages and two phone calls today each call for twenty minutes asking loads of evasive questions , going over it again and wanting dates and all kinds (luckily she gets tested at work too so it all can add up)

One thing I will say if you can manage to do without telling them you have a smartphone I honestly would they are relying heavily on the fact we all do.

I don't have the track and trace and don't intend on having it either.

Now I have started getting messages saying I have been identified as being with someone who has tested positive 🙈🤣

@Yessongs No mate they haven't told us to isolate from them and it would probably be impossible my sons are 9 and the eldest is 13 tomorrow (poor kid a teenager on lockdown) 

They are both fine though .

Iv got a seperate building like a granny flat / mancave that I use as a gym that has a shower room too so if things get rough we have that too I aim hopefully to be well enough to train in there over this next couple of weeks.

Thanks again.

Edited by roomark
  • Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, roomark said:

Thanks everyone i'm sure it will all be ok.

So far after coming back from the test i'm weirdly up and down I feel fine one hour and then the next I don't.

I was shaking this afternoon like muscle aches and my sense of taste has gone all of a sudden.

I still won't know until I get the test results so it could be another two days yet .

One thing that is a pain in the arse is the constant messages you get off NHStracing she has had 4 messages and two phone calls today each call for twenty minutes asking loads of evasive questions , going over it again and wanting dates and all kinds (luckily she gets tested at work too so it all can add up)

One thing I will say if you can manage to do without telling them you have a smartphone I honestly would they are relying heavily on the fact we all do.

I don't have the track and trace and don't intend on having it either.

Now I have started getting messages saying I have been identified as being with someone who has tested positive 🙈🤣

@Yessongs No mate they haven't told us to isolate from them and it would probably be impossible my sons are 9 and the eldest is 13 tomorrow (poor kid a teenager on lockdown) 

They are both fine though .

Iv got a seperate building like a granny flat / mancave that I use as a gym that has a shower room too so if things get rough we have that too I aim hopefully to be well enough to train in there over this next couple of weeks.

Thanks again.

Do you take vitamin d , c zinc 

• Thumbs Up 1

There are normally around 10,000 deaths per week in England and Wales combined, so how are people expected to believe these figures of 4,000 per day that these actions are based on, according to the headline above?

There would be dead bodies piled up on every street corner.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, galenkia said:

_115174153_mail-nc.png

I read there are meant to be protests on the 5th in November and 8th in Manchester I don't know they will mount to much though..

The last ones I remember being successful were the PollTax riots different generation then though eh mate?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Stay strong mate,hope both you and wife kick its ass back to china ! 

Cheers mate ..

Suddenly Thailand seems a long way away.

As far as Covid goes (or The Wuhan Virus as Code calls it 🤣) fingers crossed we should be ok.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

Just heard from an old friend who lives in Dubai, hes tested positive for the (wuhan virus). Hes in hes 50s in good shape. He said hes on the mend after a few days of feeling drained. Hes been taking vitamin d 4000 since April. Hes girlfriend tested positive but didn't have any symptoms! Edited @roomark

Edited by Washedup
Spelling
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The latest news from the UK is depressing:

A further 25,177 people have tested positive for COVID-19 in the UK and another 492 have died after contracting the virus, according to the latest government data.

The new statistics, reported on Wednesday, bring the UK total to 47,742 deaths and is the highest daily figure since May 19, when 500 were reported.

This is an increase of 95 deaths from the figures reported on Tuesday.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-uk-reports-another-492-deaths-and-25-177-cases-12123596

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bazle said:

A further 25,177 people have tested positive for COVID-19 in the UK and another 492 have died after contracting the virus, according to the latest government data.

The new statistics, reported on Wednesday, bring the UK total to 47,742 deaths and is the highest daily figure since May 19, when 500 were reported.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-uk-reports-another-492-deaths-and-25-177-cases-12123596

The lockdown from tonight is very much needed methinks. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Bazle said:

Bloody awful and shocked at todays death numbers 

24 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Bog roll sold out so people were stocking up with kitchen towel instead, geezer in front of me had about 20 rolls lol. 

I don't understand their mindset. What do they expect to happen? What of relevance has changed?

• Like 3