COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

Got myself a positive pcr test and have to  islolate for 10 days. So far absolutely no symptoms and have had two negative lft tests since the positive pcr result.wifey just had a negative pcr result today. Had all three jabs so hopefully will be ok.

Screenshot_20211207-140305_NHS Covid-19.jpg

Edited by Binlid
  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, Binlid said:

Got myself a positive pcr test and have to  islolate for 10 days. So far absolutely no symptoms and have had two negative lft tests since the positive pcr result.wifey just had a negative pcr result today. Had all three jabs so hopefully will be ok.

Sorry to hear that but glad you are feeling OK. If you had 2 further negative tests, could it be that the first test could have been a false positive? 

Best wishes to you and Mrs Binlid

9 minutes ago, Binlid said:

You have to be joking. You are prepared to go into a 10 day isolations based on the other information you posted up.... absolutely ridiculous.

cheers

22 minutes ago, john luke said:

I am saying that in the circumstances the law in Wales requires him to self isolate.  

Understand what you say........I am asking that with the information he has posted up here...can he ask a question to Authorities about his situation.

cheers  

Crazy....

From Sky News

Father kills entire family because he feared arrest over fake vaccination certificate, police believe

A grim story is emerging in Germany today, after an entire family were found dead at a home just outside Berlin.

Police reportedly believe a father, aged 40, shot dead his wife, also 40, and his three children - aged four, eight and 10.

Investigators discovered a note indicating the man in Königs Wusterhausen, Brandenburg, was worried he would be arrested over a vaccination certificate he forged for his wife, according to Berliner Morgenpost.

The newspaper reported that the chief public prosecutor Gernot Bantleon had said the couple were also afraid they would lose custody of their children.

An investigation is ongoing and the results of autopsies will reportedly be released in the coming days.

• Sad 3

59 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Cheers Graham, apparently false positives dont come into the equation and a positive pcr test will always trump any amount of negative lft tests. Basically it is not worth the risk of having a possible asymptomatic carrier on the loose and in any case in my occupation as a chef in a hospice with daily contact with the patients and colleagues its better to be safe than sorry.On the bright side if I dont develop any symptons I have 10 days of chilling in the luxury of our apartment on full pay.

Yes, best wishes to you and family...keep safe...plenty time on your hands now to consolidate your lead in the tinpot league

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Binlid said:

Cheers Graham, apparently false positives dont come into the equation and a positive pcr test will always trump any amount of negative lft tests. Basically it is not worth the risk of having a possible asymptomatic carrier on the loose and in any case in my occupation as a chef in a hospice with daily contact with the patients and colleagues its better to be safe than sorry.On the bright side if I dont develop any symptons I have 10 days of chilling in the luxury of our apartment on full pay.

Everyone on Earth is a asymptomatic corona carrier....Because EVERYONE has coronavirus fragments...

Kary Mullis who invented the PCR test said...If the PCR test is turned up enough, you can find anything in anybody,

If the PCR test is turned down enough, you can not find anything in anybody....

Is this so bloody hard to understand...

They NEVER NEVER  publish what cycles these PCR test are run at WHY NOT..........................Corona must just make people stupid...

3 minutes ago, fforest said:

Everyone on Earth is a asymptomatic corona carrier....Because EVERYONE has coronavirus fragments...

Kary Mullis who invented the PCR test said...If the PCR test is turned up enough, you can find anything in anybody,

They NEVER NEVER  publish what cycles these PCR test are run at WHY NOT..........................Corona must just make people stupid...

Nope! It makes them dead

Screenshot_20211207-223229_Chrome.jpg

9 hours ago, fforest said:

https://www.publichealthontario.ca/en/about/blog/2021/explained-covid19-pcr-testing-and-cycle-thresholds

On this site they mention 38 cycles with a cutoff at 40 cycles for PCR test.  
I suggest that if you did a little bit of Googling you’d find many other government health sites that may tell you the same. 

👌

Edited by KhunDon

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

If a single piece of viral RNA is present and the primers select for that then at 38 cycles it will have been amplified 274877906944 times, 40 cycles = 1099511627776 times.

274,877,906,944   Billion times

1,099,511,627,776 Trillion times

Italian man tries to dodge Covid jab using fake arm.

An Italian man who wanted a Covid vaccination certificate without getting the jab turned up for his vaccine with a fake arm, officials say.

The man, in his 50s, arrived for his shot with a silicone mould covering his real arm, hoping it would go unnoticed.

But a nurse was not fooled and the man has now been reported to the police.

Italian man tries to dodge Covid jab using fake arm - BBC News

On 12/6/2021 at 11:25 AM, roobob said:
On 11/2/2021 at 8:12 PM, fygjam said:

Now before I ask the question again let me remind you how in 2017 on another forum you strenuously defended Thai authorities for arresting and detaining (until she could raise bail) a Russian tourist for feeding fish at a Phuket beach. Your justification was she had broken the rules and must face the consequences (no mention of dictatorship then).

@fygjam   Did I???  In 2017... I do not remember..... you must be the only one. ...... but I do not believe you.

Prove it.

cheers

On 12/7/2021 at 11:10 AM, roobob said:

Dear oh dear..... talk about jumping to conclusions. 

One could say..... Fuking conclusion jumping arsehole vaccinator...lol

cheers

A Perth nurse accused of faking a COVID-19 vaccine jab to a teenager has had her charge dropped.

Charge dropped over 'fake' WA COVID jab (msn.com)

@fygjam... you have gone silent mate...or is the keyboard worn out again or heavens forbid...google is down in your area.

cheers........ 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roobob said:

@fygjam... you have gone silent mate...or is the keyboard worn out again or heavens forbid...google is down in your area.

cheers........ 🤣🤣🤣

What's the matter Diddums, getting lonely under the bridge?

What we have here is clearly a matter of what you know not what you can prove.

The case in 2017 I clearly remember it because I agreed with you at the time, that the woman should have been prosecuted because she broke the law. I'm not likely to forget that, agreeing with you.

If you can't remember then I suggest you lay off the lao khao for a while.

As for the fraudulent antivaxxer nurse, not every guilty person gets to appear before a court. Sad but it happens. No doubt the teenager and/or his farther were prepared to perjure themselves so it would have been a case of he said/she said. I'm pretty sure the nurse isn't administering vaccines (or pretending to) today. A good result.

Having confessed that you consider obeying laws is a matter of personal choice, I'm pretty sure that if/when push comes to shove and a vaccination certificates are required to extend your stay in Thailand you'll have no compunction with exploring the no vaccine vaccination certificate option.

cheers

39 minutes ago, fygjam said:

What's the matter Diddums, getting lonely under the bridge?

What we have here is clearly a matter of what you know not what you can prove.

The case in 2017 I clearly remember it because I agreed with you at the time, that the woman should have been prosecuted because she broke the law. I'm not likely to forget that, agreeing with you.

If you can't remember then I suggest you lay off the lao khao for a while.

As for the fraudulent antivaxxer nurse, not every guilty person gets to appear before a court. Sad but it happens. No doubt the teenager and/or his farther were prepared to perjure themselves so it would have been a case of he said/she said. I'm pretty sure the nurse isn't administering vaccines (or pretending to) today. A good result.

Having confessed that you consider obeying laws is a matter of personal choice, I'm pretty sure that if/when push comes to shove and a vaccination certificates are required to extend your stay in Thailand you'll have no compunction with exploring the no vaccine vaccination certificate option.

cheers

Not all matey.... you continually throw out to others to back their claims...so your turn now.

You say you clearly remember from near on 4 years ago a post you reckon I made.... well stump up the proof.

Either you got the proof or you are bullshitting but either way it seems you are nothing but a cellar dweller stalking ordinary BMs. If there ever is an incident of a white knight on this board it is clear to see where Admin should look first with what you have been saying/posting on here. 

The lady in question appeared in the Magistrate Court... she was not convicted...all charges were withdrawn and she was awarded costs. The only fraudulent one is you by what you posted up...oh dear..caught out again with spreading false news.

cheers

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, roobob said:

Not all matey.... you continually throw out to others to back their claims...so your turn now.

You say you clearly remember from near on 4 years ago a post you reckon I made.... well stump up the proof.

Either you got the proof or you are bullshitting but either way it seems you are nothing but a cellar dweller stalking ordinary BMs. If there ever is an incident of a white knight on this board it is clear to see where Admin should look first with what you have been saying/posting on here. 

The lady in question appeared in the Magistrate Court... she was not convicted...all charges were withdrawn and she was awarded costs. The only fraudulent one is you by what you posted up...oh dear..caught out again with spreading false news.

cheers

? could it be ?

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 1