COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

1 minute ago, monkeyman said:

No need to socially distance any more. Just get yourself a piece of cardboard, scribble "Black Lives Matter" on it in crayon and you can do what the hell you like. :default_angel: 

These ones a few weeks ago were okay though ....

1 hour ago, monkeyman said:

No need to socially distance any more. Just get yourself a piece of cardboard, scribble "Black Lives Matter" on it in crayon and you can do what the hell you like. :default_angel: 

Or call yourself Dominic Cummings.............

3 hours ago, fforest said:

The whole thing is a scam to try and force everyone to get a scam vaccination and eventually chipped....The End....

Then just don't get the vaccine, should there be one, pretty simple.

1000's upon 1000's of young innocent children would be much safer in a world without a load of wingnut anti vaccers, that's a fact!

• Like 5
  • Great Info 1

4 hours ago, lazarus said:

Lowest daily death rate in the UK today since lockdown began, infections way down as well.

Though see what the infection rate is like in a couple of weeks, with these mass gatherings all over the place.

The hypocrisy is tangible as well, the ones that were screaming stay home a couple of weeks ago, blaming Cummings on ruining it for everyone in the UK, are now the ones trying to justify these protests. Owen Jones would be a prime example, a face you just couldn't stop punching!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, monkeyman said:

Millwall must be shitting themselves 🙄

7604D351-A1D0-40DF-AC80-51D1D55A09D0.thumb.jpeg.36656178ee6c26a634e315dc65bdac50.jpg

Global Deaths Due to Various Causes and COVID-19 in 2020

1 Jun 2020

Check this time/cause graph out...

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/2637725/?utm_source=showcase&utm_campaign=visualisation%2F2637725&fbclid=IwAR3NWaLLpamFTMh_-Vk2aH0DefIYDmigE1diAZuagoqojsZzLOmx-cGWSa4

Source: Global Burden of Disease study, Worldometers populations, Johns Hopkins COVID repository

Edited by lazarus
damn!
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, fforest said:

The whole thing is a scam to try and force everyone to get a scam vaccination and eventually chipped....The End....

So exactly what information will be contained on the chip and for what purpose? Please be as expansive with your explanation as you like. I really want to know.

31 minutes ago, fygjam said:

So exactly what information will be contained on the chip and for what purpose? Please be as expansive with your explanation as you like. I really want to know.

Well in a nutshell.....Like if your phone has data,your phone is hooked up to the internet 24/7...When your chipped YOU will be hooked up to the internet 24/7......There is much much much more but I think you get the idea...The chip will contain everything about you from day #1 to your last day....

Edited by fforest
  • Haha 2
  • Surprised 1

36 minutes ago, fforest said:

Well in a nutshell.....Like if your phone has data,your phone is hooked up to the internet 24/7...When your chipped YOU will be hooked up to the internet 24/7......There is much much much more but I think you get the idea...The chip will contain everything about you from day #1 to your last day....

No, give me the "so much more", I can take it.

This is an animal microchip. It's about 12mm long by 2mm in diameter. Small but hardly invisible.

hqdefault.jpg

This is the device used to insert an animal microchip.

FN-MICROCHIPPING-02_t600.jpg?4326734cdb8

It's a bit bigger than a vaccination syringe isn't it.

The animal microchip contains a 15 digit unique serial number, that's it. Not much memory for a life time is it.

The animal microchip has no power source. It is powered by the scanner which has to be within 300mm (12 inches) to power and read the chip. No scanner within range and the chip is inactive. No 24 hours a day.

Do you have any pictures of the "vaccination chip"?

Any information on the technology?

The chip will contain everything about you from day #1 to your last day....

Exactly what is "everything"? How does it get updated (5G towers won't work)?

If it's from day #1, why not insert it at birth. No need to create a pandemic.

And of course, for what purpose? Who benefits?

Please tell me more.

Edited by fygjam
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, fygjam said:

No, give me the "so much more", I can take it.

This is an animal microchip. It's about 12mm long by 2mm in diameter. Small but hardly invisible.

hqdefault.jpg

This is the device used to insert an animal microchip.

FN-MICROCHIPPING-02_t600.jpg?4326734cdb8

It's a bit bigger than a vaccination syringe isn't it.

The animal microchip contains a 15 digit unique serial number, that's it. Not much memory for a life time is it.

The animal microchip has no power source. It is powered by the scanner which has to be within 300mm (12 inches) to power and read the chip. No scanner within range and the chip is inactive. No 24 hours a day.

Do you have any pictures of the "vaccination chip"?

Any information on the technology?

Exactly what is "everything"? How does it get updated (5G towers won't work)?

If it's from day #1, why not insert it at birth. No need to create a pandemic.

And of course, for what purpose? Who benefits?

Please tell me more.

Just go to youtube and start looking....You will stay busy for a looong time.....

3 hours ago, fforest said:

Just go to youtube and start looking....You will stay busy for a looong time.....

Why not do me a favour and save me the time.

Just give me the pertinent information.

You know Youtube is full of  conspiracy theorists.

Edited by fygjam
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, fforest said:

FB_IMG_1590178731182.jpg

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, fforest said:

Free WiFi?

• Haha 4

While most of the focus has been on China and the West...other countries are having a difficult time fighting COVID-19

India running out of hospital beds amid record coronavirus cases

As India reports a record number of coronavirus infections in a single day, the country's fragile health infrastructure faces a major crisis: a lack of hospital beds.

Officials in India's two largest cities - the capital New Delhi and financial hub Mumbai - have reported an alarming shortage of space in hospital intensive care units (ICUs) and general wards...

...A report by the Indian Express newspaper on Tuesday cited the BMC data as saying 99 percent of Mumbai's ICU beds and 94 percent of ventilators were already occupied.

The report said Mumbai has 1,094 ICU beds in public and private hospitals, with 1,083 among them occupied. It added that of the 464 ventilators, 437 were already employed for patients...

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/06/india-running-hospital-beds-record-coronavirus-cases-200609111732298.html?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0_kZMYuKHlnlOEvvgyU3O9Zp-JSCL1G7OtSbQWO05paNLDfmqMxXkXDx0

• Thumbs Up 1