Introduce yourself to the Forum

On 4/12/2019 at 12:40 PM, thumper63 said:

Greetings from high up in the Rocky Mountains. My first time posting although I have been lurking. My first trip to Thailand was 2004 on a dive excursion with some mates. Needless to say it changed my life forever. I discovered Pattaya in 2006 and have never looked back. I have been incredibly lucky as I have made many friends through these forums over the years ( and 2 pretty good enemies but they don't count  ) And I have been able to meet up with a great deal of these scoundrels in real life. It's always a pleasure finally being able to put a face to a board name. I am a great lover of Pattaya and all that it has to offer. I also love posting photographs, both my own and those from the internet.                                                                                             

I look forward to seeing what 247 has to offer............ thumper63            

PS. I am not a refuge/survivor of another forum that was supposed to close almost 2 months age..... 555

Imagine my surprise to see the name fon-tuk....... needless to say, it took me back a bit.

Hi Terry mate.

Welcome to Thai247.

You will find many familiar names and old friends but some of our favorite sparing partners thankfully are missing.

I hope to see you in Scooters one of these days and back in Secrets Hotel.

Danny

14 hours ago, Jambo said:

Hi Terry mate.

Welcome to Thai247.

You will find many familiar names and old friends but some of our favorite sparing partners thankfully are missing.

I hope to see you in Scooters one of these days and back in Secrets Hotel.

Danny

Thanks Danny. There are some that I will not miss.... but am also looking forward to good banter with good friends. As far as Scooters... you bet. I will always start my holiday with a weeks stay in Secrets.  And because Scooters is now on the other side of that glass door.... hahaha, what more could I ask.

21 minutes ago, banchang100 said:

Hi guys. Some of you will now me as elway69 from other forums. I've lived in Thailand 15 years,7 in Pattaya/Jomtien and 6 years in Banchang.Loving my life in Banchang with my girl O(12 YEARS),my cat Snow and loads of golf. Cheers.

Welcome!

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, banchang100 said:

Hi guys. Some of you will now me as elway69 from other forums. I've lived in Thailand 15 years,7 in Pattaya/Jomtien and 6 years in Banchang.Loving my life in Banchang with my girl O(12 YEARS),my cat Snow and loads of golf. Cheers.

Welcome mate.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, banchang100 said:

Welcome Tony,see you next month mate.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, banchang100 said:

Welcome. You are one of the lads from Pattaya Live I never got the chance to meet but always thought would be good company.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, banchang100 said:

Happy days! 

Just thought I'd mention it to you yesterday, didn't think you'd actually join us. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Welcome. You are one of the lads from Pattaya Live I never got the chance to meet but always thought would be good company.

Thank you, you never know.I am very seldom in Pattaya but if you’re ever in Banchang let me know. I love a day out at the BC bars.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, banchang100 said:

Good to see you here mate.Not had the pleasure of meeting you,but you got some top lads welcoming you.

And Krapow.😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1