Introduce yourself to the Forum

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:52 PM, Norton said:

Hello, my name is Norton and I am a refugee from another forum.

After years of being in my forum homeland natural and unnatural disasters have led to me fleeing my home-forum. I heard from my fellow other-forum mates that this was a place that would welcome the discarded, the opportunist and lost alike. A place of equality that would allow my Asian preferences to be accommodated and grow.

Looking forward to civil discourse, sharing, listening, laughter and updates. Maybe “sucky” but true. 

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 4:22 PM, Birddogger said:

Greetings from another Secrets refugee still enjoying the cultural decadence of living in Pattaya. 

Good to see both of you here.

Long term irregular pattaya visitor over the past 20 years. Seen a lot of changes, have some wonderful memories, and still enjoy the occasional visit! 

First board I was a member of was bahtbus.com run by Noel Thomas (rip) and gained a lot of guidance and shit stirring from those guys.

oh and I should mention that I’m over here due to the demise of the secret forum

Edited by Grimmy
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Grimmy said:

Long term irregular pattaya visitor over the past 20 years. Seen a lot of changes, have some wonderful memories, and still enjoy the occasional visit! 

First board I was a member of was bahtbus.com run by Noel Thomas (rip) and gained a lot of guidance and shit stirring from those guys.

oh and I should mention that I’m over here due to the demise of the secret forum

Welcome - you will find you are among many friends. :default_gathering:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/25/2019 at 12:53 PM, Grimmy said:

The good old Baht Bus board was good at one time remember it well Welcome 

On 2/23/2019 at 12:22 AM, Birddogger said:

Greetings from another Secrets refugee still enjoying the cultural decadence of living in Pattaya. 

Told you in babydoll last week to get your ares on over here. Well done ....now get that Striderman Steve over as well by dropping ever increasing weights on your floor ........ or take up Irish clog dancing until he signs up. 

Nampla :default_bek035:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, PSP said:

PSP (Paul). General Manager Babydolls Agogo, Soi 15 Walking Street.

Long time resident of Pattaya.

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you enjoy it here.

At least, I think it was something like that you said 534,226 times in a previous life!