Wheels Up.........how many days till ?

Binlid

3 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Puang get me them extra batteries for that drone... 

2 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Can't afford a drone but will see what disruption I can cause at Heathrow with paper aeroplanes. 

See that's what I like, camaraderie, dare I say a community 😀 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

27 hours

Have a good one, do hope to catch you at least for a drink (alcoholic for me) in Bangkok, will message if going to be in the city when you there.  Kataleya may have a friend to play with.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Have a good one, do hope to catch you at least for a drink (alcoholic for me) in Bangkok, will message if in going to be in the city when you there.  Kataleya may have a friend to play with.

Absolutely!

2 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Have a smashing holiday Derek, enjoy your first trip to Hua Hin, I am sure you will love it, Caitlin would love the Swiss sheep Farm.

Yes. Sa was telling me after talking to Wei.

She loves animals, so it's a goer.

Just now, Horizondave said:

Good shout...hopefully I will get to see Derek and his entourage and give him the heads up on the place.

Great, i'm a Hua Hin newbie 😁

5 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

That could work.

Should get to my accomodation around 19-30 Thursday 31st, leave Patts morning of Monday 4th.

You'll see me strutting up Beach Road like a fcuking boss with my Xray Specs tshirt on!

27 minutes ago, Krapow said:

You'll see me strutting up Beach Road like a fcuking boss with my Xray Specs tshirt on!

At least it's not  the A.C.A.B T shirt on the way by Soi 9.

Mate of mine got stopped outside of the Rebellion festival in Blackpool, forgot he had it on- to be fair to them they saw the funny side.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

At least it's not  the A.C.A.B T shirt on the way by Soi 9.

Mate of mine got stopped outside of the Rebellion festival in Blackpool, forgot he had it on- to be fair to them they saw the funny side.

Love the 4skins version!

5 days

Got my eye on an emergency exit aisle seat.  Booked a window seat which really was a silly thing to do, would prefer an aisle on a long trip to avoid annoying people and not making myself uncomfortable trying to avoid going to the loo.

3 emergency exit aisle seats still available and nobody has paid the £108 pound supplement yet so might ask on early check in.

40 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

5 days

Got my eye on an emergency exit aisle seat.  Booked a window seat which really was a silly thing to do, would prefer an aisle on a long trip to avoid annoying people and not making myself uncomfortable trying to avoid going to the loo.

3 emergency exit aisle seats still available and nobody has paid the £108 pound supplement yet so might ask on early check in.

I'm a great lover of window seats and have never got this dislike of them by people not wanting to annoy/disturb others. If you don't want to be disturbed choose a window seat.

Choosing an aisle seat and finding a couple of pensioners with bladders the size of thimbles beside you, now that would be annoying.

• Thumbs Up 1