What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

8 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

....No Wanchai this evening, need to have a clear head tmrw morning...........

FAMOUS last words.......common 852 phrase, lol. If not tonight, tomorrow after sorting things, go large. There is only one Wanchai and you only live once ya old coot!

• Like 1

Just now, davethailand said:

Nice but dear lol

The chef came out and had a chat also.

:)

Yep, same as. 

Decent enough food but expensive. 

That's what I'll telling you @farangme.

The chef told my wife today the owners want all Thai staff, but can't get them, so have to make do with Chinese in the kitchen and Spanish waitresses. 

Packed out in an evening as well, see ones getting turned away as too large a group and didn't book. 

36 minutes ago, Baldylocks said:

Not the worlds best sleeper, 4 am surfing the net, but more stuff from Ebay, which I think will come in handy even if I never use it.

Been there done that.

Think this was my worst one...

80EB47EA-FD69-4DBC-BE83-4804A6BFE89F.png

Bought it when it first came out and had to import it from Japan. Ended up costing £125 including import duty. Took twenty noisy minutes to make enough slush to top two beers. Did it twice and it's been in the back of the cupboard since.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Bought it when it first came out and had to import it from Japan. Ended up costing £125 including import duty. Took twenty noisy minutes to make enough slush to top two beers. Did it twice and it's been in the back of the cupboard since.

You were thrilled with that when you ordered it!  LOL!  Sorry to hear it didn't live up to expectations.  :)

2 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

You were thrilled with that when you ordered it!  LOL!  Sorry to hear it didn't live up to expectations.  :)

It was funny. Absolutely no instructions in English just Japanese. Had to take photos of the Japanese script and Google translate it, then guess what it really meant.

Used it up at Barry's resort the first time and the police turned up and stayed to watch as they were so intrigued.

1 minute ago, Thinkingallowed said:

It was funny. Absolutely no instructions in English just Japanese. Had to take photos of the Japanese script and Google translate it, then guess what it really meant.

Google Translate app might have helped there, although this is a while back I guess.

3 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Used it up at Barry's resort the first time and the police turned up and stayed to watch as they were so intrigued.

Were they invited, or there to arrest anyone in particular?  :)

12 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

Bloody eyes are burning again... Her indoors is roasting chillis

My wife is terrible for that. No matter that all doors and windows are open and the extractor is on full, the house is rendered uninhabitable for hours just so she can have her roasted 🌶 

🤬