What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

8 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Yep, uaan. I don't take offense as it's hard to get upset when someone speaks the truth. And the truth is I'm up about 10k over the past three years. My daily bike rides are not enough to burn off the calories from drinking.

Even my bicycle is complaining I'm uaan. Just replaced a broken spoke on the rear wheel. No doubt the extra 10kg factored into it giving out.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

Mr. Lirch, you don't sleep in the hallway and the room looks ok, enjoy your time in CM mate.

True... but if i am bringing a girl i might do other things in the hallway.... i noticed there is a couple of chairs near the lift... 😉😜

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 6
  • Surprised 1

22 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Yep, uaan. I don't take offense as it's hard to get upset when someone speaks the truth. And the truth is I'm up about 10k over the past three years. My daily bike rides are not enough to burn off the calories from drinking.

Back OT, right now I'm quite pleased to read the following email that just hit my inbox.

image.png

10k huh? Well..the upside is if you burn that off then the gals will tell you "Khun ld Nannak dj Mak" 😛 I too got the SS increase notice.....nice. 

18 hours ago, roomark said:

Yeah he was very popular over here in the U.K more than The States I think though .

His songs weirdly remind me of Thailand more than U.K though they were everywhere at one point.

On another note Motley Crue and Def Leppard have just announced a date up the road from me next Summer I never imagined they would be playing round here, but judging by the comments online loads of people can't wait to see them.

Agree about Robbie Williams, kind of like George Michael a bit perhaps, much more popular in the UK.....but he certainly had a following of girls in USA.

The Crue and Def Leppard might be worth a look..my Son went to that same tour a few months back....said it was great. 

• Great Info 1

10 hours ago, Lirchenfeld said:

True... but if i am bringing a girl i might do other things in the hallway.... i noticed there is a couple of chairs near the lift... 😉😜

I like your style Lirch, great thinking and very true, those lifts can sometimes entail a long wait.....

Just back from a damn good 2 hour walk!

My plan was to go to the ATMs at "Boat 7/11" then check the weather.....My plan then became go to Friendship to buy 5 litres of red grape juice then check the weather....My plan then became go to Lengkee to buy some acid to clear a blocked sink then check the weather....My plan then became take a long meandering walk back along Soi Bongkot and f**k the weather !!!!

• Thumbs Up 2

Sitting here looking outside at grey skies, wet trees and a slight skiff of snow here and there - feeling the effects of three nights of overnight security work, especially last night slopping around outside my venues in alternate rain or snow; one more night and I am off  for four days during which it is supposed to cool down and snow and I for one am ready for it - when I get back to work again it'll be in my winter gear for one more month and then it's off to Pattaya. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 6

Went to see Robbie Williams in Manchester last night.

There were a lot of girls absolutely loving it and couples too.

For me and I'm being honest (I like some of his solo stuff from the 90s early 00s) it was pure pantomine almost a musical and rehearsed to the max almost going through the same stories , same fake laughs every night I'll bet.

I've seen some brilliant bands over the years proper musicians and he isn't that one bit.

An entertainer .

Good for him though .

Wish I was a few £ ฿ $€ behind him.

Highlight of the night for me...

The boozers before hand.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 5