What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

45 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It is an EIIR one too, (rather than ER) so damned sure it is not in Scotland !!!

From the trees and otherimage001.png surrounding plants this is my best guess

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just back from the train station,purchased 2 train tickets for tomorrow,hua hin-ban krut the special express 760 bht for 2,ive did the slow train a few times[45 bht and almost double the time :)] but feck that this time as its just to hot so aircon needed in the express train ,said i wouldnt go back as been about 5 years ago and it was pretty dead,still enjoyed it,only 2 nights or maybe more this time see how it goes.

• Thumbs Up 4

Bugger me I'm drunk!

I went outside to bring my bin in, and my neighbour called me in for food and a drink. That side of me is a Tom, her gf and Mother. I was on straight Sangsom  and digging into very spicy Somtam...Isaan level spicy I mean..

Just looking forward to Fulham and Brighton wins now ..

• Like 5

Just woke up after my usual four hours of sleep following another three days of night shifts - I'll catch up on my sleep tonight with the help of a couple of pints. Spring is truly here, the robins were singing away until after 11:00PM last night and started again around 0330 or so; on a clear night like last night it doesn't get truly dark anymore, there is always some light on the horizon no matter what the time and it's great to see after such a long, slow spring...

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

A bit fed up with the amount of rain we have been getting, it's almost every day now and the forecast has it raining at some point for the foreseeable future.

I forced myself to do a 2 mile stroll under the brolly.

Not feeling great today for some reason, just drank a pint of water with 1g of vitamin C in it.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Packing ...well tong tong is ,I'm still lying on the bed watching her in amusement, she's pulled the medium size case oot the cupboard, told her we're only away 4 days not 4 weeks fs...up to me she says🤨,small backpack for me,time for eggs on toast.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've just had a fantastic 3 hours in PBG with my friends. One had given me free a Pedicure and Manicure this morning so I wanted to treat them all for everything they have done for me over the last 2 months...

They wanted to try farang beer so we started on Guinness, Leffe Brun and Thatchers cider.

Nobody liked the Guinness but the Tom liked Leffe Brun and drank one for one with me. Mae and Tom's GF loved Thatchers. The food just kept kept coming....

They are all home merrily drunk now ..

• Like 4

Sat in the Emergency treatment center.

Tried to contact my doctor, but the best I got was 28th in the Queue. Rang 111 and went through assessment. Told to get here immediately. 

Wasn't feeling well last night. Ended up with stomach cramps which developed into a fever. Hot and cold sweats. Woke up to a very wet bed after finally getting comfortable to sleep. Stomach is very tender to touch and feel like I want to pee all the time. 

BP was through the roof this morning so suspected An infection.

Just been through Triage, now waiting to see what they are going to do with me after giving a Urine sample.

• Sad 5

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Sat in the Emergency treatment center.

Tried to contact my doctor, but the best I got was 28th in the Queue. Rang 111 and went through assessment. Told to get here immediately. 

Wasn't feeling well last night. Ended up with stomach cramps which developed into a fever. Hot and cold sweats. Woke up to a very wet bed after finally getting comfortable to sleep. Stomach is very tender to touch and feel like I want to pee all the time. 

BP was through the roof this morning so suspected An infection.

Just been through Triage, now waiting to see what they are going to do with me after giving a Urine sample.

Sounds like a possible UTI. Hope that's it and nothing more, and that it's treatable with a course of antibiotics.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1