What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

40 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

When you have time, free up some space in your inbox. A PM I sent came back with the message "Nightcrawler cannot receive messages". Guessing either your inbox is full or a mod put you on mod watch for PM's. :default_biggrin:

OK have cleared inbox, please send again

• Thumbs Up 2

Nothing currently.

Suspended from work after having a pop at the fucking fat shit stirring bitch in the Google department.

Proper shit stirrer, tries to f**k other people up as she thinks it makes her look better.

Got a meeting at 2pm Monday with HR so will probably be sacked.

• Sad 10

17 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Nothing currently.

Suspended from work after having a pop at the fucking fat shit stirring bitch in the Google department.

Proper shit stirrer, tries to f**k other people up as she thinks it makes her look better.

Do HR know what you are currently going through outside of work .. ? If so hopefully they will take that into consideration..   good luck 🤞 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

31 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Do HR know what you are currently going through outside of work .. ? If so hopefully they will take that into consideration..   good luck 🤞 

Yeah,had a in-depth conversation on Tuesday before I was suspended. Jade understands what I’m dealing with, in fact she is the only person apart from my sister and counselor I have ever talked to about my girlfriend Grace’s death.

She knows the trauma I live with.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

Just spent 2 hours shrink wrapping my hook baits for my next fishing trip. Apparently the cray fish are rampant. They are now in soak to replenish any attraction the boiling water may have removed.

Time for a walk as I have been sat on my ass most of the day.

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

I woke up in a state of confusion having had very vivid dreams. Had coffee with FBW and Bobit and now trying to differentiate between reality and my wierd dreams. 

Taken a tranquilliser, and normality seems to be coming back slowly. I can barely remember what I did last night, but I hope that I appeared normal during our coffee meeting.

The old 'spotted with a ladyboy or down Boyztown' excuse!

@Butch here we go again ...

124F3FA6-33EA-4494-8133-7D33D143256D.gif.acadea94da4361367c3149654b348ec9.gif

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, boydeste said:

They are being given at the same time here in the UK, one in each arm.

I had my flu jab a week earlier than my Pfizer booster so had them in the same arm.

Have had quite a bad cold since a few days after the flu jab, coincidence or not, who knows!

Don't feel too bad now.

I have gotten a reaction from flu before in the past, but nothing serious.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm recovering from a bike wreck that I had yesterday afternoon while coming back from the gym. I went down head first after hitting a speed bump. My head smashed into the pavemant along with my legs. Helmut absorbbed most of the blow to the head. Wrist are sore from the impact, legs are bruisde up bad, sore as the devil. Bike is destroyed.

bike 1.jpg

bikes 2.jpg

bike 3.jpg

bike 4.jpg

bike 6.jpg

bike7.jpg

• Sad 8
  • Surprised 3

9 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

I'm recovering from a bike wreck that I had yesterday afternoon while coming back from the gym. I went down head first after hitting a speed bump. My head smashed into the pavemant along with my legs. Helmut absorbbed most of the blow to the head. Wrist are sore from the impact, legs are bruisde up bad, sore as the devil. Bike is destroyed.

bike 1.jpg

bikes 2.jpg

bike 3.jpg

bike 4.jpg

bike 6.jpg

bike7.jpg

Shit mate, hope you are OK.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

bike 1.jpg

bikes 2.jpg

bike 3.jpg

bike 4.jpg

bike 6.jpg

bike7.jpg

It'll take me a fcuking week to get it sorted mate, the soreness is the worst but losing the bike breaks my heart. I thought I found true happiness.  I'm gutted.

Bad day for me.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Glasseye said:

It'll take me a fcuking week to get it sorted mate, the soreness is the worst but losing the bike breaks my heart. I thought I found true happiness.  I'm gutted.

Bad day for me.

Can always get another bike ... glad you were wearing a helmet , could have been a lot worse ... 👍

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

Was emailed by GP yesterday to turn up at a nearby venue for Flu jab. Told it was open 4pm-6.30pm so went along to be there when the doors open. 
f**k me the place was heaving and there must have been 300 people there waiting for doors to open. I just drove past and went home and cooked a roast rack of Welsh lamb and all the trimmings for my son and went back at 6pm and the place was totally empty. Filled out a quick form and a lady motioned me over and said “give me some skin” so I rolled up my sleeve and she whacked it in. I didn’t even get to sit down. 😟 

I’ve had to cancel 2 Covid booster appointments because my hip and spine so bad and now this month, now I have one booked for early November  🤗

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

Was emailed by GP yesterday to turn up at a nearby venue for Flu jab. Told it was open 4pm-6.30pm so went along to be there when the doors open. 
f**k me the place was heaving and there must have been 300 people there waiting for doors to open. I just drove past and went home and cooked a roast rack of Welsh lamb and all the trimmings for my son and went back at 6pm and the place was totally empty. Filled out a quick form and a lady motioned me over and said “give me some skin” so I rolled up my sleeve and she whacked it in. I didn’t even get to sit down. 😟 

I’ve had to cancel 2 Covid booster appointments because my hip and spine so bad and now this month, now I have one booked for early November  🤗

Had my flu jab on Tuesday , made an appointment at Boots for 10:20 and was finished by 10:25

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Nursing a headache, caused, I think, by the fumes from the paint I used today mixed with the fumes from the guy next to us who was doing a load of grp repairs... the shed was very smelly!

Oh well, only 4 more coats of paint to go, to be completed by Monday as that's when we have to be out of the shed.... and it's raining next week, so less than ideal outdoor painting conditions....

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Glasseye said:

bike 3.jpg

Good you were wearing a helmet or could have been a whole lot worse.

Looking at the pic, the only broken bit I see is what's called the stem. It's an easy and inexpensive repair. Your local bike shop will probably have one in stock as it's something that's often times swapped out on a new bike to fit the bike to the rider.

BTW, this is a great channel for all things related to biking.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Great Info 2

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Good you were wearing a helmet or could have been a whole lot worse.

Looking at the pic, the only broken bit I see is what's called the stem. It's an easy and inexpensive repair. Your local bike shop will probably have one in stock as it's something that's often times swapped out on a new bike to fit the bike to the rider.

BTW, this is a great channel for all things related to biking.

That is great info. ! I will probably take the bike to my shop today and see if the can get to work on it.

I am still sore, but mentally feeling much better.

The accident was quite a shock for me and very depressing, but I will get past it.

Thank you !

Just now, Glasseye said:

That is great info. ! I will probably take the bike to my shop today and see if the can get to work on it.

I am still sore, but mentally feeling much better.

The accident was quite a shock for me and very depressing, but I will get past it.

Thank you !

If it helps, remember there are two groups of riders. Those that have crashed and those that will at some point.

I've come off my bike a few times. Fortunately same as you, just a couple of scrapes and bruises.

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, galenkia said:

Nothing currently.

Try to keep your cool mate with HR. You might just get a suspension if you didn't make any acutal threats.. You might consider getting someone to go in with you (even possibly an attorney) as a witness.

Best of luck to you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, galenkia said:

Yeah,had a in-depth conversation on Tuesday before I was suspended. Jade understands what I’m dealing with, in fact she is the only person apart from my sister and counselor I have ever talked to about my girlfriend Grace’s death.

I just saw this post. Glad it was only suspension. 

I'm going through some reality checks myself. Sometimes we have to destress and listen to "wake up calls".

*** on a side note. Steer clear of that bitch. And plan some kind of pay back. Rev#nge is best served cold.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/12/2023 at 11:01 PM, galenkia said:

Well if the conversation was before you were suspended then it seems she doesn't understand. Just expect you are to be treated properly, there are rules. Good luck

• Thanks 1