What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

4 hours ago, maipenrai said:

So I am out playing Songkran yesterday, just drawing some water from the tub and I feel an itch on my right elbow - I brush it and  carry on and a  few seconds later I feel another sudden itch with same response and then forget about it. Today I wake up and some creature has left big, itchy welts on the inside of my elbow:

rsz_1img_3019.jpg

This is not the first time I have been attacked in this manner - same thing happened in Jomtien in February and has done so in previous visits, but I'd sure like to know what kind of creature is inflicting it - sure as hell ain't mosquitoes....

Get yourself some Fusicort from the Pharmacy. It's an antiseptic cream.

Extremely good as long as you are not allergic to any ingredients. 

Screenshot_20240416_224203_Chrome.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, maipenrai said:

So I am out playing Songkran yesterday, just drawing some water from the tub and I feel an itch on my right elbow - I brush it and  carry on and a  few seconds later I feel another sudden itch with same response and then forget about it. Today I wake up and some creature has left big, itchy welts on the inside of my elbow:

rsz_1img_3019.jpg

This is not the first time I have been attacked in this manner - same thing happened in Jomtien in February and has done so in previous visits, but I'd sure like to know what kind of creature is inflicting it - sure as hell ain't mosquitoes....

If you are able to speak to Gary aka @forcebwithu he has some small sachets of an antibiotic ointment which may do the trick.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Playing in a Scotch doubles competition with a lady. A bit of an end of season fun event, but still wonger up for grabs.

My partner was out all night partying until 8am ffs, oh to be young again!

She is in her early 30s, but is suffering.  Lol

We just managed to qualify out of our group stage by winning 2 and loosing 2, fortunately the 2 we lost we were hill hill so our frame average took us through, along with all of the others only winning 2 too.

In the final knockout stage now, so need a kind drawer and a bit of luck.

She has never won a big comp, so would be nice to do well.

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, maipenrai said:

rsz_1img_3019.jpg

Best guess is you picked up a couple of the very small ants which then tried feeding on you. They're so small you often times don't feel the bite, but the result is the characteristic swelling like you see on your arm. Most times the itchy feeling goes away in less than 30 minutes, but your body could be hypersensitive to the bite.

Since I don't see any open wounds I wouldn't bother with an antibiotic cream, unless your itching breaks the skin. Instead I'd suggest a topical antihistamine.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Best guess is you picked up a couple of the very small ants which then tried feeding on you. They're so small you often times don't feel the bite, but the result is the characteristic swelling like you see on your arm. Most times the itchy feeling goes away in less than 30 minutes, but your body could be hypersensitive to the bite.

Since I don't see any open wounds I wouldn't bother with an antibiotic cream, unless your itching breaks the skin. Instead I'd suggest a topical antihistamine.

image.jpeg

The Force be with you. Well covered.

Can I use that stuff on my johnson ?

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

Well my form continues and we won the whole competition, beating some top guys along the way.

Really pleased for my partner as she has never won a big comp before and she stayed on water all evening whilst I drank Beer Lao all night and she played very well when needed.

1713302767071.jpg

That is a great ! 

A real nice wrap up for you mate. Well deserved indeed. 

:default_061:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

image.jpeg

The swelling has gone down enough today to reveal that it is indeed four separate bites; they still itch a little but not enough to run to the pharmacy - I suspect ants too as I see them just about everywhere I go and I've had similar bites on several previous occasions. 

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

The swelling has gone down enough today to reveal that it is indeed four separate bites; they still itch a little but not enough to run to the pharmacy - I suspect ants too as I see them just about everywhere I go and I've had similar bites on several previous occasions. 

This stuff works if you have them in your room. Can take a couple days though. Of course it can't help with any unfortunate encounters with them outside of the room, but it is effective. 

https://www.pattayaunlimited.com/effective-ant-killer-in-pattaya/

Just received an email regarding my trip to Croatia in June , they have had to change Airports ... from Split to Zadar ... a quick google tells me the costs for taxi will go from €35 to €140 ish each way...plus obviously sat in the car a lot longer ....so I have taken the option for a full refund for the flights and have cancelled the hotel ( Booking.com )  ... no loss of £ , but disappointed ☹️ 

Edited by Stillearly
  • Sad 6

4 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Just received an email regarding my trip to Croatia in June , they have had to change Airports ... from Split to Zadar ... a quick google tells me the costs for taxi will go from €35 to €140 ish each way...plus obviously sat in the car a lot longer ....so I have taken the option for a full refund for the flights and have cancelled the hotel ( Booking.com )  ... no loss of £ , but disappointed ☹️ 

I know it was only a hotel through Booking.com that you got money back from but it gives me more confidence to use then for flights if the price is right.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I know it was only a hotel through Booking.com that you got money back from but it gives me more confidence to use then for flights if the price is right.

The flights were through a local travel agent , they gave us three options

1 keep the flights

2 book a new destination ( no charges )

3 full refund 

very happy with the service, I have used them many times in the past , because they provide direct flights , so no need to go via U.K. 

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, Glasseye said:

The Force be with you. Well covered.

Can I use that stuff on my johnson ?

Yes can. Must be thoroughly rubbed in. Swelling has been reported. Discontinue use if any giddiness or gayness felt.

7 minutes ago, Zambo said:

Yes can. Must be thoroughly rubbed in. Swelling has been reported. Discontinue use if any giddiness or gayness felt.

You also have to find ants that are willing to bite you there.

Edited by fygjam

11 minutes ago, fygjam said:

You also have to find ants that are willing to bite you there.

I hope glasseye isn't dipping his johnson into honey and entrapping the defenceless beasts. I read about this sort of thing years ago. "Pearling" i think. The problem is any of these seemingly innocent practices can result in unexpected penis awareness issues.

40 minutes ago, Zambo said:

I'll stick with the hand lotion then....

555555555555 !!!!

Just now, Glasseye said:

I'll stick with the hand lotion then....

555555555555 !!!!

Haha, yes hand lotion, hair conditioner, body oil, fukc knows any oil will be great. ARS” ant poison less so.

I think they want to big up Dr penguin a little to sell tickets !

Aired in the USA to 70 million viewers? 

Little Saigon presents a music and comedy magic spectacular. Featuring DJ Dusty Relic, songs from reident singer Jisette and internationally acclaimed comedy magician Dr. Penguin! He's travelled the globe, entertaining audiences from the high society and royalty of the UK, Brunei, Thailand, Nepal, Bhutan, Malaysia, Denmark, to the smallest villages in Papua New Guinea, Nepal, India, Laos, and every place in between. Dr. Penguin has performed at some of the world's most prestigious events, including the Singapore Grand Prix Formula One with Robbie Williams 2023, the Olympics and Paralympics in Beijing 2008, major rock shows, the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, and even a show at the Gotham Hall theatre on Broadway NYC. He also had the privilege of performing for numerous A-list celebrities, including Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Adam Clayton of U2, Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Annie Lennox, and many more. Aside from his live performances, Dr. Penguin is also an accomplished television producer and actor. He produced his own TV show, "Dr. Penguin's Magical World", which was aired in the USA and viewed by over 70 million viewers. The show was also aired in Russia, the Ukraine, Mexico, Guam, Singapore, and on SAS airlines. Dr. Penguin's performances are a unique blend of comedy and magic, which he developed while performing on the road in North Africa and Europe with his Magic Circus. In Germany he began “The Too Much Brothers” which grew to fame with his partner “Count Bruno the Terrible”! They were also known as the original "Bad Boys of Magic", performing their interactive style of comedy, magic and original music delighting audiences all over the world. In 1977 they embarked on a journey overland from Europe to India. When they reached Nepal, they transformed themselves into “Himal Chu Chu Re Ho” performing songs in Nepali along with their magic comedy shows! At the same time Dr. Penguin started developing comedy TV shows. The Too Much Brothers continued touring the US, Europe, Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Currently Dr. Penguin tours with his Magic Circus, doing children charity shows and festivals. Today he is preparing for a tour in the US which includes The Magic Castle Hollywood, Woodstock and Martha’s Vinyard. Dr. Penguin resides in Thailand, producing radio and video at his studio on the beach, and doing Children Charity shows. Meet Dr. Penguin here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eGXdZu9uYA
Saturday 20th April 2024. Message now to book in advance (this event will sell out) for dinner at 6 or 7pm, show starts at 8pm. Children welcome. Tickets only 300 Baht (children 150), dinner at normal menu price.

7 minutes ago, Zambo said:

Haha, yes hand lotion, hair conditioner, body oil, fukc knows any oil will be great. ARS” ant poison less so.

Yeah. But if you put that up your bum the ants will never come back.

• Great Info 1