What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, Lanzalad said:

Packing a bag, hopefully it will not be needed.

In hospital today for my nerves blocking in my spine, fingers crossed it goes to plan and I can get off the pain killers.

Hope it goes well for you.

10 hours ago, boydeste said:

Good luck mate.

10 hours ago, fygjam said:

Hope it goes well for you.

10 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Chat when you are out mate, good luck today.

35 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Hoping to see pics on Facebook of Lanza at home eating a fry up tomorrow morning!

Well i've been putting off what to say on the forum really with todays happenings at the hospital.

The procedure was a Coeliac nerve block which I was told after my last MRI scan that everything would be ok and they expected all good results, so on that information from the doctor I decided to sign away and get it done hoping it would cut down on the amount of medication I'm taking every day for pain relief which is hammering my organs and digestive system.

Well I was led to believe it would be a win win which out any problems but the only thing is on how its done without a anaesthetic into the upper spine and to burn the nerves with alcohol which would last around 4 to 6 months.

So I had to lay flat face down without any anaesthetic into the upper spine and i've never in my whole life been in so much pain.

They removed me off the bed in the theatre and give me oxygen and drugs on two IV lines..

I've never felt so sick and ill in my life and i'll never have this done again as it never even worked, intact im in more pain than before and with i didn't even bother with it.

I'm so glad to be home and in my bed with family...

It makes you think sometimes is it worth it are just leaving it....

• Sad 5

30 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Well i've been putting off what to say on the forum really with todays happenings at the hospital.

The procedure was a Coeliac nerve block which I was told after my last MRI scan that everything would be ok and they expected all good results, so on that information from the doctor I decided to sign away and get it done hoping it would cut down on the amount of medication I'm taking every day for pain relief which is hammering my organs and digestive system.

Well I was led to believe it would be a win win which out any problems but the only thing is on how its done without a anaesthetic into the upper spine and to burn the nerves with alcohol which would last around 4 to 6 months.

So I had to lay flat face down without any anaesthetic into the upper spine and i've never in my whole life been in so much pain.

They removed me off the bed in the theatre and give me oxygen and drugs on two IV lines..

I've never felt so sick and ill in my life and i'll never have this done again as it never even worked, intact im in more pain than before and with i didn't even bother with it.

Sorry to hear you had a rough time mate, glad you made it home.

My mate had his nerve ends dealt with in his back and his took a few days to settle down.

Lets hope you get some relief soon.

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lanzalad said:

Fucking hell man.

But, i look forward to breakfast fry up pics on Facebook tomorrow :default_biggrin:

• Thumbs Up 1

Just finished quarterly Reports. 

Head's been melted the last 3 days, spreadsheets, budgets, intelligence, trends etc, all in the bubble of covid which makes things scrutinised even more. 

A couple of hours in the morning to make sure no obvious f**k ups i've missed, then sent, off you go till October ...

17 hours ago, Krapow said:

Spicey's drunk as f**k :default_biggrin:

Yep, he was !

Now sipping a whisky at my fav beach place. Table near me are 8 Taiwan / Korean MILF , all around 40 old but 3 of them are very nice looking, and one is absolutely adorable....

But they all have kids, and even I love big families,  mine 3 are enough .....

• Haha 1

On 7/16/2020 at 8:28 AM, boydeste said:

Just woke up from a fish less night. Strong winds and damp. Porridge for breakfast and a nice cup of tea on the go.

Never understood all this fishing malarkey.......

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1