What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just now, Stillearly said:

Was a lot warmer than I expected.. caught the sun on top of my head .. 😂

Yes, it's that time of year where the power of the sun creeps up on ya.

Especially if you are lacking on the hair front. 😂

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

My Amazon delivery is stopping me from exercising, got a delivery between 4 and 730 which is smack in my walk period normally. Hoping it turns up early rather than later.

I've always got Amazon delivered to home but I saw the PO option & thought it's a couple of £ cheaper + I need the exercise....

I talked to their online customer services & they said wait until Sat & if it doesn't turn up by then get back in touch....good job I don't need it urgently.

12 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I've always got Amazon delivered to home but I saw the PO option & thought it's a couple of £ cheaper + I need the exercise....

I talked to their online customer services & they said wait until Sat & if it doesn't turn up by then get back in touch....good job I don't need it urgently.

I have a Locker near me and used to always use it, but lots of stuff recently won't deliver there because it is always full. With the lockdown it isn't much of an issue, but today the slot was later than usual and I was busy earlier. It's just turned up so I am off out for my walk now.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Sorry what is a Kabob, it's in foil, is this something illegal?

16 hours ago, KWA said:

A regular American misspelling I think.

To my school teacher friends: I'm happy to report there was no Kebab this morning.  I'll see if I can be a good boy again tonight.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, tko said:

To my school teacher friends: I'm happy to report there was no Kebab this morning.  I'll see if I can be a good boy again tonight.

For a change of pace, try a gyro or souvlaki (no confusion over the spelling and just as tasty).

50 minutes ago, fygjam said:

For a change of pace, try a gyro or souvlaki (no confusion over the spelling and just as tasty).

I quite liked gyros back in the states, is there a place in the LKM area that has them?

23 hours ago, coxyhog said:

I just went up to our village post office because Amazon sent me an email saying my order was ready to collect from there.

No it's not you bunch of lying cunts....

Not Amazon's fault,Royal Mail delivered it to the wrong post office.

What with this & the amount of misdirected mail we get I'm beginning to think that part of the qualification requirements for postmen is a degree in dyslexia.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

Not Amazon's fault,Royal Mail delivered it to the wrong post office.

What with this & the amount of misdirected mail we get I'm beginning to think that part of the qualification requirements for postmen is a degree in dyslexia.

My mate on the Isle of Man said they sent one of his parcels to the wrong island so I guess mine wasn't that bad😂

• Haha 1

Just bought a new phone, Samsung Galaxy A71. Got a decent deal, well, what i think is decent, £299.

I like HTC, usually buy them, but they have some legal shite going on where they currently can't sell in the UK, apart from a big, clumpy looking Desire model.

Amazon Prime, get it Saturday. 

Just been talking online with Amazon as they have delivered my order twice and I have been billed twice.

I ordered 4 items (for Kataleya's birthday) but when I hit 'buy' I forgot that I have got a new credit card and of course the old number saved on my account got 'declined'.  Tried to put the new card in but wouldn't accept on the same order screen so went in and did a completely new order and this time it took the new card. 

Saw a message on the screen saying that the original order was still there and to add payment or it would be deleted. I did nothing assuming it would just disappear but today I got 2 of everything and checking my credit card account I had been billed twice. Was annoyed as I had only hit 'buy' on the new card once but they must have billed me for the first order.

Anyhow after talking with Marlito on their chat it is now all sorted although I have to go to Royal Mail office tomorrow with the 4 excess packages.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Just been talking online with Amazon as they have delivered my order twice and I have been billed twice.

I ordered 4 items (for Kataleya's birthday) but when I hit 'buy' I forgot that I have got a new credit card and of course the old number saved on my account got 'declined'.  Tried to put the new card in but wouldn't accept on the same order screen so went in and did a completely new order and this time it took the new card. 

Saw a message on the screen saying that the original order was still there and to add payment or it would be deleted. I did nothing assuming it would just disappear but today I got 2 of everything and checking my credit card account I had been billed twice. Was annoyed as I had only hit 'buy' on the new card once but they must have billed me for the first order.

Anyhow after talking with Marlito on their chat it is now all sorted although I have to go to Royal Mail office tomorrow with the 4 excess packages.

I think they're very good to talk to, i've called the free number 2 or 3 times, answered quick, issue resolved.

3 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I think they're very good to talk to, i've called the free number 2 or 3 times, answered quick, issue resolved.

Yes I was stressed before the chat as thought it would be a nightmare to explain but Marlito put me at ease and dealt with the issue to resolution very calmly and professionally.

I woke up this morning with several jobs to do in the garden, but as usual it is pissing down with rain. It really is depressing with the amount of rain we get these days, what ever happened to global warming fears?

On a plus side, the semi-finals of the snooker start in a couple of minutes so at least I will be enteretained, all be it another lazy day.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Bazle said:
YouTube suggested this video a few days ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPPx55UxCUA

It's hard to believe that that was 50 years ago! The lead singer was my ultimate "dolly bird", so SEEING that was very pleasing on the eye. However, HEARING it has not been good - I can't get the bloody song off my brain now!

Nice song and very cute singer.....3C at midday today, good to see some positive values for a change as it has been a rather cool March so far...