What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Did quite a bit of work in the garden yesterday, cut the grass and drained the fish pond down and dragged the lillies out. Cleaned the bottom as much as I could but it really needs a total drain. I refilled with just enough water to cover the shelf and will make a decision on a total drain after the filter has done it's thing. Hopefully it will clean the small amount of water and I won't need to do anymore maintenance.

I am off out this morning for a few hours in the boat pike fishing with a mate. My body is in bits from yesterdays work but I can't pass the chance by. So it's a couple of co-codimol down the hatch and man up as Code would say.

IMG_20210323_4259.jpg

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1

Feeling rather gloomy....

It's a year to the day that I said farewell to the girlfriend and climbed into a cab to swampy to return to the UK. Skype/line calls just aren't the same...

Oh well, chin up and time for a walk...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

55 minutes ago, Painter said:

Feeling rather gloomy....

It's a year to the day that I said farewell to the girlfriend and climbed into a cab to swampy to return to the UK. Skype/line calls just aren't the same...

Oh well, chin up and time for a walk...

Spell check ..... ?  😉😉 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

Did quite a bit of work in the garden yesterday, cut the grass and drained the fish pond down and dragged the lillies out. Cleaned the bottom as much as I could but it really needs a total drain. I refilled with just enough water to cover the shelf and will make a decision on a total drain after the filter has done it's thing. Hopefully it will clean the small amount of water and I won't need to do anymore maintenance.

I am off out this morning for a few hours in the boat pike fishing with a mate. My body is in bits from yesterdays work but I can't pass the chance by. So it's a couple of co-codimol down the hatch and man up as Code would say.

IMG_20210323_4259.jpg

You want to add a few more pumps and change it into a jacuzzi for the summer 😎 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/23/2021 at 9:24 AM, Yessongs said:

Missing my Infiniti I sold before moving to Thailand in 2016......paid for the wifes ring though. 

This thing was a beast...bought it brand new in 2004, never gave me 1 ounce of trouble. 

Infiniti.jpg

Maybe your Mrs. will let you sell the ring...you could buy a nice Valiant & a dog ...

...with money left over for a new iPhone (for her)... lol.

20210321-IMG_0694.jpg

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 1

Over the years I've developed habits.  One of those is in Pattaya when I wake up in my room and I'm not sure when or how I got there (which is common) I look around and sure enough find an unopened kabob which is destined for the bin.

Kabob.jpg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, tko said:

Over the years I've developed habits.  One of those is in Pattaya when I wake up in my room and I'm not sure when or how I got there (which is common) I look around and sure enough find an unopened kabob which is destined for the bin.

Kabob.jpg

Sorry what is a Kabob, it's in foil, is this something illegal?

Relaxing in Bangsaray after my eventful drive down from Mae Sot.

At 6.15 this morning, 30 minutes into the journey in the still semi-dark, I had a blow out on the front nearside tire in just about the worst possible place............... 50 mtrs after a blind bend on a very fast 3 lane road without a hard shoulder. The car eventually came to a stop on an uphill stretch without me having to hardly use the brakes.

Fortunately there was a large sign with an arrow pointing to the right effectively moving all the traffic to the outside two lanes. I backed the car right up to this sign which gave me some cover.  The road runs through very steep hills on both sides which are more like cliffs. It was probably a rock falling down from the cliff that I hit with a bang and caused the blow out. It completely wrecked the tire. Whatever it was I did not see it at all.

For the first time in over 20 years I then proceeded to change to the spare tire using a jack that was 7 years old, had never been used and still was covered in the manufacturers grease. Fortunately only at the weekend had I checked the spare and it was spot on 32psi.

Huge lorries were going past me and I was ever so glad that it took me just 20 minutes to complete the pit stop. Not quite up to F1's all 4 tires in 2.3 seconds but they don't have monster effing lorries whizzing past. 😄

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I just went up to our village post office because Amazon sent me an email saying my order was ready to collect from there.

No it's not you bunch of lying cunts....

They thought ya needed the exercise. 🤣