What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Waiting at Bali airport.

For a high season mid day, it is surprisingly quiete.

Christmas tree is a bit basic (a bit like a Carlsberg promo)  but after all this is Bali Hindu country.

20191223_111813-768x1024.jpg

They have re arranged the arrival section, it is much clearer than before  and easier to watch travelers arrivals.

20191223_111834-1024x768.jpg

At young smiler's school Xmas concert waiting for his year to do their thing. 

This is a dual faith school and no matter how many times I visit it, the Buddha stuff next to traditional Christian iconography always looks strange. I am not knocking it - seems to me it works and there is a great atmosphere around the place. 

• Like 1

Been waiting in for delivery of my new suitcase as the wheels on my current one are bowing quite badly.

Amazing service from Amazon, I ordered it late last night and have it 12 hours later. Pretty dam good on Xmas eve me thinks!

Now I can go for a walk and enjoy a few pints at my local.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just arrived in krabi , still dying from last nights escapades in nana and cowboy. Woke up this morning in some gogo girls condo in ramkhamhaeng. I didn’t want to take her to my condo, was going to get a short time room and she said she had loads of booze at her place so we ended up at hers 😂😂

Got home at 10am and got myself showered and changed ready to met the girlfriend  at don Mueang airport at 1pm for our flight to krabi😳

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Krapow said:

Pits?

Good to see you back posting, by the way, hope you stay around!

You know .. I really don't know if my dog is a Pit Bull ( and her puppies ) ... it is one of the most loving dogs I have ever had ... a really calm attitude ... a really gentle creature .... strong as f**k though ......